The online racing simulator
Brawn gets new sponsors
(41 posts, started )
Quote from RossUK :Are you including yourself in this demographic? :P

Since when has Tristan ever been considered most people? Most people are nice to each other!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Yeh, don't slag off a man who has the balls to call his company Virgin.

Or not as the case may have been

FTR I hate all successful individuals....I have to being a grumpy bitter Scots man. It's in the contract we are given at birth.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
FTR I hate all successful individuals....I have to being a grumpy bitter Scots man. It's in the contract we are given at birth.

I didn't get a contract, just a stick up my arse and a book of insulting things to say to French people.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I didn't get a contract, just a stick up my arse and a book of insulting things to say to French people.

That was the English version, much more simple...

Simple things for simple people see.......:hide:
Quote from tristancliffe :I rest my case, m'lud.

You don't have a case... you never did, you just made a immature, snobby comment that made you look a complete prat. I get this strange feeling you.... for some reason think your better than everyone else???

Sorry fella but your not....
You made this post:

Quote from whitey6272 :haha shut up you idiot...

And call him "immature" and a "complete prat"? Really?
? i don't follow....

I thought his comment was funny and idiotic... so i think what i wrote before expressed how i felt entirely... so whats your point?
#34 - 5haz
Ever thought that he might not have really meant what he said?

Brawn should be sponsored by Brawndo.
Quote from 5haz :Ever thought that he might not have really meant what he said?

Brawn should be sponsored by Brawndo.

No.....
Didn't Branson leave school at the age of 12 aswell? He has done very well if he didn't have a full education, well he has done very well for himself either way. Just shows how well you can do for yourself with no qualifications.
Is that the best you've got

"figures" haha brilliant
Less words, more thoughts.
Lucky Branton, right time, right place
#41 - wild
Quote from Makikou :Lucky Branton, right time, right place

No the correct term he used was "I'm a lucky b@stard" Excuse my language

Brawn gets new sponsors
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG