The online racing simulator
Another LFS Cheater... [BUG, NOT CHEAT]
I was on Redline Racing server this evening and I have come across another cheater. I had watched the replay of the guy who done 300kph +- in an FZR and he has the same method of doing it as the guy i discovered. I have attached the replay. He uses it only a small bit during the race to get up to speed but on the last lap on the straight he lets of the throttle and suddenly he gains about 40kph i think . This is defintley a cheat because i have seen it done before and the guy who done it before has been banned from many servers.

Andy.

EDIT: His racer name is -VR-Antonio IIRC
Attached files
Cheater.mpr - 567.2 KB - 230 views
#2 - 5haz
On Redline! I'm amazed he hasn't been banned yet then.

Sorry.

Crikey! It was almost 24 hours before I was set upon by a swarm of angry Redline members!
Hopefully he will be banned from many places soon. Im amazed he has a team and they never copped it..
40kph? Sure its not lag or something?
#5 - SamH
It's not a cheat, he ran out of fuel. There is a slight error in the code where the client's fuel lasts a tiny bit longer than the multiplayer data fuel. It's a known bug.
Well to me thats a bit too similar to the guy in the FXR who done 324 kph or something.. and its the exact same.. not saying your wrong sam.. but i really think its a cheatm because even the guy admitted to it after the FXR and its the exact same
#7 - amp88
It looks like he ran out of fuel as he crossed the line. I wouldn't be so sure he was cheating here...

edit: I was away watching the replay when Sam posted above and changed the thread title...
See the resemblence? .. watch for the 300 kph guy .. he uses the same cheat.. i dont care what u say.. this is a cheat imo .. his name is SRTA Masterlooser .. watch him from 3:40 ..
Attached files
cheater [name removed].mpr - 1.9 MB - 172 views
#9 - SamH
Quote from aobrien :Well to me thats a bit too similar to the guy in the FXR who done 324 kph or something.. and its the exact same.. not saying your wrong sam.. but i really think its a cheatm because even the guy admitted to it after the FXR and its the exact same

I understand your scepticism but he simply ran out of fuel just as he finished the race.

It's important to report this stuff, and so I'm not criticising you for posting the replay at all.. but we have to make sure we only "burn the real witches". In this case, I'm very confident that the guy is innocent of any wrong-doing. It wouldn't be fair to ask people to ban the guy when he hasn't done anything wrong.
#10 - AMB
MasterLooser is a known cheater who posted a YouTube video of him cheating, so sorry Sam YOU ARE WRONG.

yes diff patch but ye he cheats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht1eA-Yj53o

sounds like a proper mong too.
#11 - SamH
Quote from AMB :MasterLooser is a known cheater who posted a YouTube video of him cheating, so sorry Sam YOU ARE WRONG.

yes diff patch but ye he cheats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht1eA-Yj53o

sounds like a proper mong too.

I think you need to scroll back to the top of this thread, download the replay and note that the racer being reported in this thread is not Masterlooser. It's someone else.

Quote from aobrien :i dont care what u say.. this is a cheat imo

This is a known bug. I know you don't care what anyone says, but that attitude's just not good enough when someone's racing reputation is at stake.

I certainly don't wanna sound like a jumped up asshat, but as the person who created the Wrecker Barricade to catch people like this, among others, and having watched every single cheat MPR ever filed either here, there or to the CTRA admins, I'm very bloody confident that I'm right, not wrong, about this.
#12 - AMB
I'm not posting to the replay you was talking about was replying to the person who named SRTA MasterLooser, and have you watched the video I linked?
#13 - SamH
Quote from AMB :I'm not posting to the replay you was talking about was replying to the person who named SRTA MasterLooser, and have you watched the video I linked?

Trust me, I'm more than just a little bit familiar with Masterlooser. He IS a known cheat. It's beyond naming and shaming, since he has bragged publicly many times about it himself. Sod him, don't care about him. Seen all the MPRs and the Youtube videos too. He's not the issue here. The issue is the guy being falsely accused in this thread. Which bit am I wrong about?
#14 - AMB
I thought you was replying the bit about MasterLooser and so I was replying to you on that part not the OP :S.
#15 - SamH
Ahhh
#16 - AMB
My bad for not reading throughout the thread correctly I guess hehe
For what it is worth...Yes, it is definately not a cheat!
I have seen J.Antonio race many times and he is a good and fair racer, also I have seen this bug many times. He is using six percent fuel, barely enough for a five lap race and you can clearly see after the finish line he has no fuel left.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG