The online racing simulator
Quote from Intermediate07 :ok thanks for your quick answer
can someone send me the password then for this race here in the official forum (pm)?
and what about teamspeak? do you have a TS² server?

It's kinda stupid to race online 1 race, don't you think? There are guys running whole season.. and you come to race 1 race? Nice.... Pretty stupid imo...
This is what we have to work out guys... (admins..) 1 race joins.. Sux hard imo.
Anyway, If you want to join us, doors are open, but for 1 race? eh...

We don't use Teamspeak very much. But I think there is a possibility to join it :-/
You can get password (not from here) after registering in AB page
#27 - Mad_
Quote from Michalxo :It's kinda stupid to race online 1 race, don't you think? There are guys running whole season.. and you come to race 1 race? Nice.... Pretty stupid imo...
This is what we have to work out guys... (admins..) 1 race joins.. Sux hard imo.
Anyway, If you want to join us, doors are open, but for 1 race? eh...

We don't use Teamspeak very much. But I think there is a possibility to join it :-/
You can get password (not from here) after registering in AB page

Where did he say that he was just racing for 1 race?
Quote from Mad_ :Where did he say that he was just racing for 1 race?

"I would like to join this event>>here (SO6/FBM) if possible "

When he stays for longer period (season or so) I have no protest, but if only this one race, I say no... We saw that many times... new guy, fast in 1 event.. accidentally crash some other ppl, ruin they races and no more show up.....
Quote from Michalxo :"I would like to join this event>>here (SO6/FBM) if possible "

When he stays for longer period (season or so) I have no protest, but if only this one race, I say no... We saw that many times... new guy, fast in 1 event.. accidentally crash some other ppl, ruin they races and no more show up.....

I know what you are saying Michalxo and I do agreed up to a point. It can sometimes feel like really fast guys turn up for one race, thrash everyone and never turn up again. Maybe they are just trying to make a cheap point .

I think though that this is something we just need to live with if we want to keep the big grids in the S2 league. Everyone needs to start sometime and hopefully, if we offer a warm welcome and some good, fair racing they will stay and join the closed league too. Who knows...someone might even offer a challenge for Mazda .
Challanger appears!
#32 - Riel
And we 'need' some german drivers. To pass

(kidding )
#33 - Riel
Can't wait

Join us on practice server, ab.nl[s2l]
You will find password on our website.
#34 - Riel
Quote from thesloth :Haha!! Are you sure??

Ha, a new league-idea pops up:

The mazda-drop-off races !

make a list of challengers.
Just drive mazda for 3 laps to beat him Failed? Start at bottom of list again.

€ 5 for Poule-players. Make a bet how many races he will last
Password is on the homepage on the righthand side but is only visable to registered users. Register on the forum and you should be able to see this. (I'm assuming that the problem with the forums doesn't stop you registering).
Quote from thesloth :Password is on the homepage on the righthand side but is only visable to registered users. Register on the forum and you should be able to see this. (I'm assuming that the problem with the forums doesn't stop you registering).

Just register as a member of AB and you will see the password.
Just don't be too quick . And if you beat me please make sure you beat AndyR too.

Thanks .
Quote from Intermediate07 :Well i dont expect to beat anybody of you
just want to have a race with lots of wheel-to-wheel fights and overtakings

btw: Can you please post AndyR`s lfsw name?

Well, this track offers very close racing with very hard overtaking spots. (final straight and another one after T1)
His lfsname is Mad_
I think Andy's lfs world name is Mad_ . I race under the name Weefelly on the AB Leagues. It's getting close in the battle for the S2 League title .
Quote from Riel :Ha, a new league-idea pops up:

The mazda-drop-off races !

make a list of challengers.
Just drive mazda for 3 laps to beat him Failed? Start at bottom of list again.

€ 5 for Poule-players. Make a bet how many races he will last

Great! When do we start?
Quote from Intermediate07 :Well i dont expect to beat anybody of you
just want to have a race with lots of wheel-to-wheel fights and overtakings

btw: Can you please post AndyR`s lfsw name?

Hmmm, you seem to be pretty fast at SO Chicane Rev. I bet you will be fast on the 'normal' circuit too
hey,
i want to join the last two races of the season too

LFSw: LFS-Hero
InGame: [RSM] LFS-Hero

let`s have fun *g*

Kind regards
Hero
Quote from vicbel :Ok, I'd like to apply for the LeMans closed series.

So? no answer? What is the process?
Did you do 3 clean races at the open league?? Then you may apply for the closed leagues.
Quote from Starbert :Did you do 3 clean races at the open league?? Then you may apply for the closed leagues.

I started in three but only finished one. So I guess I'll have to wait two more. Thanks for the answer.
Quote from vicbel :I started in three but only finished one. So I guess I'll have to wait two more. Thanks for the answer.

As long as you compete in three races you can apply to join the closed league. You don't have to finish every race before you apply. Although the reasons why you didn't finish may effect the decision to let you in .

Put in a request and the Board of Trustees will take a look......good luck .
Quote from vicbel :I started in three but only finished one. So I guess I'll have to wait two more. Thanks for the answer.

I think you have finished 2 races so far. Take a look on website Open League statistics and you'll see for yourself
Hope to see you soon in le mans league.. and many others too
Congratulations Aid on your 29th birthday.
Happy Birthday Aid :birthday:
Happy birthday

I want to join close league too , LeMans if it possible .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG