The online racing simulator
New digital fonts hard to read
(33 posts, started )
I accually prefer the new font, and think it looks way better than the old one.
I prefer the old fonts in the HUD as well. I find the italic digital typeface just too hard to read, mostly due to a low contrast between the words itself and the constantly changing background.

They work great in the dashboards though.
my first feelings were that its hard to read but after a while it has grown on me an now i am perfectly adjusted and use to it.... i do agree the font could have been a little bit bigger especially witht the lap timing in the top corner but its not a read biggie....

and it does look more professional
I am finding it hard to read the speedo out of the corner of my eye in mid-corner. That was easier with the old thicker font.
they are nice and all digital real like- but the old style wasn't broken so why fix it?
I love the new style. But maybe put an option for people to choose which they want to drive with. As for the BF1... Why are you looking at the wheel anyways I look at the track and I see the shift lights very well. Thats pretty much the only thing you need to see or else your in a wall. Atleast, that is what's happening to me.

PS. llllllluuuuuuvvvvvv the FOX gauges.
The BF1 is impossible to read on my system (hyperstim with 80cm tv) so i have to use the virtual dials. Would love to be able to change the colour.
The italic digits are fine with me. The old fond was better readable though.

It's the BF1 steeringwheel. It takes too long to read topspeed and gearnr. I'm pritty much guessing what my speed is most of the times because I don't want to crash someone It's not a biggy but we're mostly working on setups right now and it would help to see excact numbers.

Running 1600x1200 4xAA

New digital fonts hard to read
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG