The online racing simulator
Round 2: Protests
Please lodge protests only when absolutely necessary.
Car Numbers: #06 and #08
Lap/Time: 2 (first race)
Description of incident: Our car got hit by car #06 in T2, #06 went into turn too fast, lift throttle but he still hit our rear left end cousing spining and chain crash - after repairs we lost almost a lap.
Attached files
hit_by_06.mpr - 1.2 MB - 237 views
Car #29 (Estonian Endurance Racers) against #06 (Sonicrealms).

Lap : 4-6 (driver doesn't remember exact one) - second race

Description : #29 F.Fredrikkson is entering left turn after 1st split when car #06 smashes into him, #29 goes off the track into the wall, cause of the crash suspensionion is destroyed and tyres are ruined. Car 29 loses a lot of time.
Car Numbers: #02 and #04
Lap/Time: 14 (Race 2)
Description of incident: Corey Green comes along side of Dekanek entering T2. Dekanek drives way off his normal line and pushes Green into the gravel. I feel this is enough information given the usage of the replay.
Quote from fadeaway :Car Numbers: #06 and #08
Lap/Time: 2 (first race)
Description of incident: Our car got hit by car #06 in T2, #06 went into turn too fast, lift throttle but he still hit our rear left end cousing spining and chain crash - after repairs we lost almost a lap.

Avoidable contact from the #06 on the #08. DT for #06.
Quote from Kirill.D :Car #29 (Estonian Endurance Racers) against #06 (Sonicrealms).

Lap : 4-6 (driver doesn't remember exact one) - second race

Description : #29 F.Fredrikkson is entering left turn after 1st split when car #06 smashes into him, #29 goes off the track into the wall, cause of the crash suspensionion is destroyed and tyres are ruined. Car 29 loses a lot of time.

Both admins who reviewed the incident saw evidence of lag involved in the collision, therefore we are calling this a lag incident. No penalty.
Car Numbers: #18 and #26
Lap/Time: start of the 1st race (first corner)
Description of incident: our car got hit by the #26 car J.Silvo, who does´t give any room...
Attached files
acident.mpr - 1.9 MB - 198 views
Quote from BigTime :Car Numbers: #02 and #04
Description of incident: Corey Green comes along side of Dekanek entering T2. Dekanek drives way off his normal line and pushes Green into the gravel. I feel this is enough information given the usage of the replay.

Well, Mysho did nowhere drive off his normal line nor did he touch him intentionally. This is no spot for overtaking on the Outside! the constact also included lag, as mysho stated.

-.- this whole race is developing into a farce again, really

Edit: If you have the replay at hand could you pass me a link please? I only saw it on the stream and there it all was a laggy situation and just a littly tap that had a rather big effect :-/
Quote from BigTime :Car Numbers: #02 and #04

Ruling: Warning

04 overtook 02 but 02 does a "switchback maneuver". 04 goes for the racing line/to defend at this point but is not leaving enough room (As required by rule H2) of 02. 02 has more speed and comes along side 04 at which point 04 continues to turn left ignoring/unaware of the presence of 02 this caused contact with 02 and 04 but it was not malicious
1st sector, entrance to the double apex hairpin. Pushed towards the outside like I wasn't there.
Attached files
coreprotest.mpr - 344.1 KB - 232 views
Protest agains #01 spdo racing
Weaving (aka heating tyres) under SC lap when race restarted.

Rpl soon
Attached files
protest_igtc09_R2.mpr - 1.3 MB - 228 views
Quote from xenoa :Protest agains #01 spdo racing
Weaving (aka heating tyres) under SC lap when race restarted.

Rpl soon

Replay not needed. Reviewed the protest, and no weaving was found. Protest denied.
Thx for the replay

well looking from both cockpit and top view he's just following the normal line not pulling agressively into you. In the cockpit he could only see you getting by when it was already too late. And please admit that there is no place for a serious attempt to overtake. That's what Mysho thought too as he didn't expect you there.

We're sorry you got off track there but this was mainly thanks to LFS collision model because the contact was only an unintentional light one.
Quote from Falcon_PT :Car Numbers: #18 and #26
Lap/Time: start of the 1st race (first corner)
Description of incident: our car got hit by the #26 car J.Silvo, who does´t give any room...

DT penalty to #26 for not being observant about the surroundings.
Quote from Commander :Thx for the replay

well looking from both cockpit and top view he's just following the normal line not pulling agressively into you. In the cockpit he could only see you getting by when it was already too late. And please admit that there is no place for a serious attempt to overtake. That's what Mysho thought too as he didn't expect you there.

We're sorry you got off track there but this was mainly thanks to LFS collision model because the contact was only an unintentional light one.

It was unlikely that I would've managed an overtake there, but I had every right to pull up alongside for a better position to grab the draft out of the exit. Last I'm going to say because I felt I should respond, but I'd rather not dirty up a protest thread with bickering.
-
(PMD9409) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : gjhsdfhgd
Quote from Commander :Well, Mysho did nowhere drive off his normal line nor did he touch him intentionally. This is no spot for overtaking on the Outside! the constact also included lag, as mysho stated.

-.- this whole race is developing into a farce again, really

Edit: If you have the replay at hand could you pass me a link please? I only saw it on the stream and there it all was a laggy situation and just a littly tap that had a rather big effect :-/

Quote from Commander :Thx for the replay

Quote from rcpilot :It was unlikely that I would've managed an overtake there, but I had every right to pull up alongside for a better position to grab the draft out of the exit. Last I'm going to say because I felt I should respond, but I'd rather not dirty up a protest thread with bickering.

Quote from BenjiMC :Ruling: Warning

04 overtook 02 but 02 does a "switchback maneuver". 04 goes for the racing line/to defend at this point but is not leaving enough room (As required by rule H2) of 02. 02 has more speed and comes along side 04 at which point 04 continues to turn left ignoring/unaware of the presence of 02 this caused contact with 02 and 04 but it was not malicious

This was one of those incidents..
Quote from rcpilot :It was unlikely that I would've managed an overtake there, but I had every right to pull up alongside for a better position to grab the draft out of the exit. Last I'm going to say because I felt I should respond, but I'd rather not dirty up a protest thread with bickering.

I just didn't except you there, I feel sorry that this happened, it wasn't on purpose from my side. I only saw you once you were next of me after contact which was too late.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG