The online racing simulator
RBR controller help
(4 posts, started )
RBR controller help
Well i re-installed my copy of RBR onto my mac. Everything seems to work fine, but i went to setup the controls for my xbox 360 controller,
and i cant have brake and accelerate on the triggers. It says that they conflict, and now my throttle is always 50% on, any suggestions?
Have a look for a setting that says something like 'separate brake and accelerator'.
Quote from spurri :Well i re-installed my copy of RBR onto my mac. Everything seems to work fine, but i went to setup the controls for my xbox 360 controller,
and i cant have brake and accelerate on the triggers. It says that they conflict, and now my throttle is always 50% on, any suggestions?

You can. It's just they only work combined. Try setting the "accelerator and brake" control instead of separate accelerate and brake.

It's a problem of Microsoft re-inventing a controller interface and only supporting combined triggers under legacy direct input. Or you can try (google) the XBCD drivers.
Quote from yoyoML :You can. It's just they only work combined. Try setting the "accelerator and brake" control instead of separate accelerate and brake.

It's a problem of Microsoft re-inventing a controller interface and only supporting combined triggers under legacy direct input. Or you can try (google) the XBCD drivers.

Ok, did that, works fine now.

Thanks for the help

RBR controller help
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG