The online racing simulator
Jakg get your ruler out for the boys o0h err!
Jakg, Are you in PC world today mate? If so could you have a look at 22" monitors and recommend me any theat have thin side bezels. I'm going for a triple monitor set up and can't really get a feel for what looks best on the interweb.

I live out in the sticks and it's like journey to the centre of the earth for me to find my local PC world.

It would be much appreciated Jakg thanks
Only Jakg can answer this?
#4 - Jakg
I only work weekends - sorry!

As is is the range at my store is pretty poor (i.e. we have a Huge-Bezelled HP, a Dell & some shitty AOC's and Advents)

I will have a look for you on Saturday, though...
Ahh ok no probs thanks anyway Jakg . That means I'll have to get dressed and journey to the centre of the earth.

Tristan I looked at your link and thought to myself ' Oh that's new I've not heard of Smarties monitors before' ya bugger!
Well, Nestlé make everything else...
Well after a complete 8 hours of searching and reading the interweb (never did get dressed) I've bought 3 off these from Scan for £407.49 for all three including VAT and delivery. Not a bad prices I think anyway. Can't find any duff reviews and the AV forum guys think they are wonderful for the price. here's hoping!!!

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products ... 2-3-ms-Speakers-DVI-Cable
Quote from tristancliffe :Well, Nestlé make everything else...

Our trombonist is a top-secret French chocolate scientist who works for Nestle. True story.
Hey sweeties,

Stop Flaking up my thread or I'll have to wispa in future.

Stop blowing your own trumpet Kev.

*Yes I know not very good I'm tired.
Ended up getting another two Dell 24" 2408 wfps. 5040 x 1050 is just crazy good with Th2go. Also not much hit in FPS which was a surprise using only an 8800 GTS.
Attached images
TH2go.jpg
nice,but why the hell do you need 2 shifters?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :nice,but why the hell do you need 2 shifters?

I use the SST for H-shifting and the G25 for sequential, depending on the car
I like, a lot
#15 - Dru
nice setup - could have posted a LFS pic thou

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG