The online racing simulator
Quote from BranislavS :I'm little bit confused about the number. So first i ask : when i read the whole thing i should wear number 101 (not 1 or 01on skin) It's that right? And other question : Signed guys and girls (not sure if some girl is racing this event) are automaticali signed in Kyoto500 with this numbers ,or for this event we should register separatly with other custom number? I'm reale confuset about this

Team Name: Sunday Drivers Inc.
Number of entered cars: 2
Car Numbers: 101, 28 (if 28 is allready taken so 82)
LFSName of Team Manager: BranislavS
First and Last Name of Team Manager: Branislav Goga

Well the #101 would have been optional for you. It is granted the past year's Kyoto 500 race. The thing about the #101 is that the Kyoto 500 champion theoretically would be allowed to have the #1. Because of the cooperation with LFSCART and the resulting conflict between LFSCART champion and Kyoto 500 champion I decided that the Kyoto 500 champion would be given the #01. To get it working with programs and the organisation, officially the #01 will be listed under #101. Non the less #82 is free and if you want it to use then it is now your number. And yes, in the Kyoto 500 you'd be entered with the same number you use here in LFSCART
ok so i take the #01 and my teammate takes the #82

Team Name: Sunday Drivers Inc.
Number of entered cars: 2
Car Numbers: 01, 82
LFSName of Team Manager: BranislavS
First and Last Name of Team Manager: Branislav Goga

Driver1: Atti Honyi "Atti Honyi (SK)" #82
Driver2: Branislav Goga "BranislavS" #01
-
(Raven88) DELETED by Raven88 : tired
Quote from lizardfolk :This will be the final change in Clockwork's skin. Everything should now go by the rules (falke plz confirm this) A third member might join so I'll post a new reply when his skin is done (just need it to be official before i do anything )

I see Prague Astronomical Clock on your skin, nice and thank you for making an ad for our capital
me didn't
Goober: Montgomery Barnsley IV is teh name.
Quote :18/04/2009 - Grand Prix of Japan - Kyoto National Reverse (KY2r) - 5,138km/3,193mi (s:8 laps/f:31 laps) DELAYED BROADCAST

The first event are a Wednesday?
The 18th is a Saturday.
Quote from TFalke55 :yeah no broadcast at all during the non-points events... but AutoX+FO8+this regulations=nightmare so there won't be AutoX rounds

You should add atleast one more oval to the schedule Falke
Quote from lizardfolk :You should add atleast one more oval to the schedule Falke

schedule stands... nothing more to say about it and that's the bottom line, cause the chairman said so
Here are the XFusion skins.

EDIT: fixed skins are here
Quote from Agarash :Here are the XFusion skins.

though I appreciate your work, and though I really like your skins, I want you to stick with the official sickers, as they are published in the OP... e.g. you used the Indy Racing League logo, but, well, we're not the Indy Racing League, we don't have such ugly Dallaras

anyways, I don't have a clue how to cope with Tibet, as it is not listed in the ISO-3166 Alpha-2... after this code it would be China, but... I'd suggest you choose another country....
Quote from TFalke55 :though I appreciate your work, and though I really like your skins, I want you to stick with the official sickers, as they are published in the OP... e.g. you used the Indy Racing League logo, but, well, we're not the Indy Racing League, we don't have such ugly Dallaras

anyways, I don't have a clue how to cope with Tibet, as it is not listed in the ISO-3166 Alpha-2... after this code it would be China, but... I'd suggest you choose another country....

Ok, I'll fix all of it but we choose Tibet because the second car will be driving several different racers all of them from different countries and we all togather support Tibet as autonomous country. So thats why we choose it.
I don't fully understand what the point of this mutual country thing is (since it would have been easier to just change the country code and flag stickers for everyone individually) but there are plenty of countries you can choose to support.

Pitcairn Islands may I suggest. Or East-Timor, Isle of Man, Réunion...
Quote from hyntty :....but there are plenty of countries you can choose to support.

Pitcairn Islands may I suggest. Or East-Timor, Isle of Man, Réunion...

Ok We're gonna make it your way but we need stickers of czech republic and sweden.

P.s. I choose Tibet because I finished the skin the day Dalai Lama left for exile 50 years ago after the bloody suppression of the uprising in Lhasa.
If I'd finish it on November 28 maybe I'd choose Eastern Timor flag
More cars for XFusion Racing
SOrry, my error :P, view in tracks cowboys! :P
Quote from TFalke55 :
-> In combination with the 107% rule this means that it is nessecary to be in the qualifying session to start in the race.

So, does that mean if someone is stranded on the roof or stuck on the gravel before finishing one single lap, this guy won't be able to take part on the race?

Have a think about that Falke.
LFS Name: nathan246
First and Last Name: Nathan Lamothe
Car Number: 17
Team Affiliation: None
update will be done tomorrow, as well as the update for the stickers...
LFSName : ivan.f
- First and Last Name :ivanr perez
- Car Number 24
- Country COL
- Team Affiliation CTR [CTR]
- team manager :RICARDO SALCEDO (RICARDOCOL)
Here my skin
updated with a 4th pack including SWE, SVK, CZE in the OP

EDIT: added COL to the pack, too.
updated

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG