The online racing simulator
Funniest ever rally corner!!!
(14 posts, started )
I was just looking thorugh youtube today, and i found the possibly funniest rally corner you will ever see! It is unbelievable how many people get it wrong!! Enjoy, you can find it here
I laughed for ages the first time i saw it, and just as much the second time round.

The corner didn't look that complex but if the drivers weren't given a direction (as it looks like more of a crest) they would have kept going like they did, considering the speed they are doing too.
Those trees really took a beating. A shame the original audio has been replaced. I don't want to listen to music when watching motorsports. :|
#4 - Mysho
Quote from Bob Smith :Those trees really took a beating. A shame the original audio has been replaced. I don't want to listen to music when watching motorsports. :|

Here

Somewhere in second half of the vid some crazy fan started with AYEAYAEYAE crazy voice.
lol yeah. 1.04 and 1:18 and the rest of the crashes. Annoying The 1:42 one is really stupid. Stupid guy :P
oi oi oi oi OI OI Oi oi oi oioi oi
#8 - tonix
Who created this track?
Lol oi oi oi oi OI OI Oi oi oi oioi oi is hilarious

and that is amazing
I've seen this video and many more that have been posted on the forums on Out of Control on Men & Motors.
I cracked myself when I heard that too. oi oi oi oi oi.

Its hilarious.
i think the problem isnt in the corner, but in the drivers? this is F-cup.
and also, i think they had pacenotes, check 1.03, what you think hes holding?
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
#14 - aoun
Thanks to this thread, its almost 2am here and i woke up my whole family from laughing at that fellah. oi oi oi oi oi :P
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG