The online racing simulator
Logiteh Driving force vs Momo
The DFP is a great wheel - it works great on PC and its much much better than the Momo. I don't think you'll be dissapointed if you get a DFP.
Well, im using DFP for about year now. It's good for its price, and had no problems at all!
Force Feedback could be better, because sometimes it just doesnt feel right, like, when you are driving with, ehm.. lets say 720 degrees, it is a bit too slow.
Its more fun to drive with Driving Force Pro, because you can adjust how much degrees of rotation do you want, and so, it will be more realistic.
I have played LFS with both those wheels, but i think that mine DFP is slightly better than Momo, but thats just my opinion. I would suggest you to buy DFGT . Yes, it looks like a shi*(%*%^$^t, but it has better force feedback, and it isnt so old. And of course, try to test DFP by yourself, so then you will be able to see, which is better.
Hope this will help you to decide!
Sorry for mistakes.
30 paund ? second hand mint condition? cool?
Any other wheels from G25 has 3 pedals?
#6 - PoVo
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo wheel? But i think it's expensive Im getting the DFGT myself
I have Logitech Momo racing wheel already about 2 and 1/2 years. I have opened it 6 times for little fixes (I HATE BACKLASHES). Yes, it is noisy, but thankfully it has only 240° of steering. Not bad, could be much better, but it is okay.

After 1/2 year of using it I get mad, because I bought Momo instead of DFP, but then I relaxed and started comparing. Both wheels have approximately the same construction, except DFP's 900°. If Momo is really noisy at 240°, then what happens with DFP at 900° and hardcore fast wheel turn. I watched many videos with racing in simulators with DFP and then I compared it to Momo. I was happy that I bought Momo instead of DFP.

If 900° then only G25 or Fanatec's products or something else, but NO Driving Force Pro (DFP) for me. :mischievo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG