The online racing simulator
They shouldn't even have this shit, never mind posting it
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :They shouldn't even have this shit, never mind posting it

took the words right out of my mouth
nice editions
Funny since FF's post was first time i saw it, then ive seen 4 ppl with it since. Your just taking the piss now. Wing mod was sorta annoying but you could deal with it, now its just turning into Rfactor.
See te tyre in te bodykit? that mod = fail
Edit fail too
Just having fun. Nothing big nor good this time sorry. Just did a quicky me drifting with myself. 10 minute image. BTW i love hte original XRT i use it to drift but when i take pictures or record footage i change it so that it looks different. But whatever. Heres a quicky...
Attached images
dark 3.jpg
A picture that I made for photo mode competition...
Attached images
sciroccolfs.png
Here there is a wheel spin I made with The Gimp (2.6). hope you like it
Attached images
cmx_00000001.jpg
My most recent edit.
Attached images
XRR DRIFT.jpg
Little offtopic: I didn't want to make a new topic for this stupid question, so I'll just ask it here since I've seen some of the people have it...

I have this problem, that when I'm using SHIFT+U or some other camera view except inside the car, it doesn't show the reflection in my cars mirrors. It just shows black mirrors, which is annoying. I've see some of the guys had the reflection in the mirrors, so what do I do to fix this problem? Or is it even possible to fix it?

BTW, I'll post Ridersmotion's picture where you can see the reflection (I hope he won't mind): Click here

Picture below with the problem:
Attached images
whaat.PNG
One guy said that is only does that in test patches. Try it in Z.
I tried it in Z, it still doesn't work...it actually never worked for me before either. I think only when I started playing LFS back in 2007, but then when X version came out, it disappeared?!
Hi , im not good at editing this is my first time sorry for all mistakes i made its a simple pic with more smoke

tryed to make wheels spin in other pic look can coment hwo was my first edit?
Attached images
Smoke.jpg
spining.jpg
Quote from deiwisxxx :Hi , im not good at editing this is my first time sorry for all mistakes i made its a simple pic with more smoke

tryed to make wheels spin in other pic look can coment hwo was my first edit?

Not bad for the first..
if wouldnt of said that nobody would of seen it or thought it was just somthing on fromt of the window...
Remove picture NOW, it contains illegal URL on front window!!!!
Quote from Shadowww :Remove picture NOW, it contains illegal URL on front window!!!!

Yeah, now that you mentioned... No one would have noticed that, the pic itself is too dark.
lol i think it doesn´t matter if someone read that, because 99 % of the people in this forum know the site (even me!)
Andro, you must put the inside camera and press Shift+U to the reflection of the mirror can be seen.
quick one
Here's a quick one from me ^^

Attached images
lolz.jpg
2 funny ones
Attached images
funny.jpg
wheels.jpg
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Andro, you must put the inside camera and press Shift+U to the reflection of the mirror can be seen.

Yep, it worked, thanks.
Here are the Panorama's I made today They look pretty awesome I think

EDIT: Click for fullscreen... (some people just stay dumb xD)

And when you've clicked and went to Imageshack site, Click AGAIN for the actual fullsizes >.< xD

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG