The online racing simulator
Skyline GT-R Engine Sound
(42 posts, started )
Quote from waider :Go play Need for speed, you'll have this sound straight from the game...

what is so wrong about that sound? its lovely...

btw, i wouldnt, if i were you, talk too much about rice-cars and nfs...look at your sig..
Quote from asbjoern :what is so wrong about that sound? its lovely...

btw, i wouldnt, if i were you, talk too much about rice-cars and nfs...look at your sig..

Also the JDM in his name...... Hypocrite!
The JDM in my name is the tag of my team. Also theres nothing rice in my sig appart if for you D1GP are riced...
The thing is, with the LFS sound engine you could never have a sound that sound like the Skyline (which is straight 6 bi turbo while the FXO is straight six mono turbo)
It's called CSR bro
Quote from waider :The JDM in my name is the tag of my team. Also theres nothing rice in my sig appart if for you D1GP are riced...
The thing is, with the LFS sound engine you could never have a sound that sound like the Skyline (which is straight 6 bi turbo while the FXO is straight six mono turbo)

wow i thought that fxo is straight 4
Quote from moskvich3v1 :wow i thought that fxo is straight 4

i belive youre right

Quote from waider :The JDM in my name is the tag of my team. Also theres nothing rice in my sig appart if for you D1GP are riced...

cant he have his sound if he wants too????? and i think that chaser is abit ricey, yes
Quote from asbjoern :i belive youre right

cant he have his sound if he wants too????? and i think that chaser is abit ricey, yes

Ricey nothing, you just don't know anything about cars. Rice has nothing to do with this car.

This is rice fyi.
Quote from waider :Ricey nothing, you just don't know anything about cars. Rice has nothing to do with this car.

This is rice fyi.

Oi, and u do? lmao.

Get this man the sound or stfu and gtfo
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Oi, and u do? lmao.

lolahahaha:spam:

since you(waider?) clearly knows the difference between a rice car and a non-rice-ordinary-cool-car, you can explain to me what is so rice about that sound??? explain honest

didnt think so..
Quote from SidiousX :Also the JDM in his name...... Hypocrite!

waider hypocrite ? i dont think so and i just think he dont care much about sound in lfs, and then the jdm in his name isnt hypocrite trust me oh and by the way asbjoern you started to talk about rice he never said this sound was wrong or whatever .. what the **** .. he said nothing about rice and this sound, he just said he can have this sound straigth from nfs which is TRUE now if you think his post was useless dont post another useless post yourself

another edit caus i'm even more angry .. Tomba .. just stfu yourself x.x
All this ricer talk is making me hungry, Maybe Chinese tonight?? Hmmmm.......
Quote from nismoCat :All this ricer talk is making me hungry, Maybe Chinese tonight?? Hmmmm.......

good idea i'm for Chinese food eggrolls ftw
#15 - senn
You can have a GTR sound, but you need to tweak the engine to a 2600cc Inline 6. It sounds almost exactly like a GTR, i shit you not
Quote from FaFaDOD : oh and by the way asbjoern you started to talk about rice he never said this sound was wrong or whatever .. what the **** .. he said nothing about rice and this sound, he just said he can have this sound straigth from nfs which is TRUE now if you think his post was useless dont post another useless post yourself

he told the TS to go and play need for speed...... ... which is(in case you havent got it) a rice game on this forum...youll figure the rest out..

probably..

oh and stfu
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

Quote from asbjoern :

oh and stfu

This whole internet things geting boring and boring. It was fun a while ago, now it kinda sounds very stupid.

Another thread full of morons.
haha, very funny.

Too bad that the poster didnt get what he requested.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :haha, very funny.

Too bad that the poster didnt get what he requested.

ok, what was stupid in my post? **** off.

I said give them what he requests and by that i meant that they shouldn't start complaining about this ricer shit. Think a little.
Quote from asbjoern :he told the TS to go and play need for speed...... ... which is(in case you havent got it) a rice game on this forum...youll figure the rest out..

probably..

oh and stfu

if its alway how you see things, i think you are a moron
And suddenly without Gills, the world of car engine sounds falls into chaos and dooms.
Quote from FaFaDOD :if its alway how you see things, i think you are a moron

no???its not how i always see things???
o lol
Quote from piggy501 :And suddenly without Gills, the world of car engine sounds falls into chaos and dooms.

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG