The online racing simulator
PPD Championship Cup
(42 posts, started )
Quote from polepositiondriver :
it will be 12am in the Afternoon.

I don't know if I'm the one who's wrong here, but for me there's an evident contradiction.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't know if I'm the one who's wrong here, but for me there's an evident contradiction.

UUH you do't wanna go there...

PM means post meridiem ("after midday" in Latin) and AM means ante meridiem ("before midday"). A.M. and P.M. start immediately after Midnight and Noon (Midday) respectively. This means that 00:00 A.M. or 00:00 P.M. or 12:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M. have no meaning.

Otherwise 12 AM would be the same as 12 PM since

12 AM = 12 before midday
12 PM = 12 after midday

Source: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/noon.htm
Quote from hyntty :UUH you do't wanna go there...

PM means post meridiem ("after midday" in Latin) and AM means ante meridiem ("before midday"). A.M. and P.M. start immediately after Midnight and Noon (Midday) respectively. This means that 00:00 A.M. or 00:00 P.M. or 12:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M. have no meaning.

Otherwise 12 AM would be the same as 12 PM since

12 AM = 12 before midday
12 PM = 12 after midday

Source: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/noon.htm

If you ask anyone in this country they'll tell you that 12 AM = 0000 and 12 PM = 1200.
Love the video, was really worth the effort mate.... And I won't be participating as I'm not around that day, and we're much much much better off leaving it to the quick guys in ERT....
Quote from pacesetter :Love the video, was really worth the effort mate.... And I won't be participating as I'm not around that day, and we're much much much better off leaving it to the quick guys in ERT....

not a good excuse , u take a laptop and a wheel and steal someones internet and race thats the ERT spirit
Hehe, i will have a think about entering, even though i WILL come last lol
I have seen your racing before dan, but don't put yourself down
thanks to the comments about the video it took ages to do it.
FXO-GTR? so it's FXO and the GTR's or TBO-GTR's? it really dosen't make sense to even include the TBO's if you don't include prize money for them.
Quote from hyntty :I didn't mean it like that. I'll rephrase: What is going to make me participate and pay if I know I have no chance of getting anywhere near that prize money? That's a huge motivational matter. Secondly if there is going to be 1337 sign ups and a prequalification I'd be paying for a race I didn't even participate in... But say, If I didn't finish in the top 15 perhaps I could get a refund? (notice the clever calculation, 5*15)

I'm not saying this entry fee is a bad idea at all. I hope all the best for you and this league, but I still have my doubts about how it'll work. It's a fact that there will be a few top-notch drivers who will collect all the victories, and there will be people who will give up after one round because they have no chance of succeeding. Hopefully that doesn't happen but to me it's the most probable scenario.

i know what you mean hyntty as I ran a cup at the end of 2008 and gave out prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners and there was no admission fee as i thought it would stop alot of people from joining the cup if they had to pay and mightend even win anything so we didnt realy make any profit cash but the cup was called Murray motorsport cup and murraymotorsport is a business and the prizes where some of our stock so it got us some publicity so we dont know if we made any or loads of money from that but itr was worth it.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :FXO-GTR? so it's FXO and the GTR's or TBO-GTR's? it really dosen't make sense to even include the TBO's if you don't include prize money for them.

he means the fxr car which is called fxo-gtr in lfs
Just to Clarrify, there is prize money for the First round, not just at the end of all the rounds

So its one race. And then you collect your winnings

The entry money has been removed so its free to join in.

It was just a fun way to bring some new events to LFS

I am still deciding on what will happen for the Prize money.

It will be based on how many would be interested in coming in

Its just another day of racing that I want to share
Good luck seems like a great event. Not sure I will be able to make it, but good luck to all..
And very nice video, love that little darling in british Racing green.
LFS Username: brt900
Current LFS Nickname: [ppd]p4uls
Team Namepd rookie team
Email Addressaul94@blueyonder.co.uk
Thanks for joining in brt900

Thanks for the comment too Dynsdale
I had to keep the the Lotus F1 theme.
LFS Username: pacesetter
Current LFS Nickname: ERT|J.Bolger
Team Name: Experion Racing Team
Email Address: pacesetter.lfs@hotmail.com

Found at I'm temporarily free, so i am not definite about racing, 80% sure.
LFS Username: jwardy
Current LFS Nickname: ERT|J.Ward
Team Name: Experion Racing Team
Email Address: jack.25000@hotmail.com

about the 3rd time ive registered :d but first time with the details

PPD Championship Cup
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG