The online racing simulator
$35k (australian) = 1000bhp
(25 posts, started )
#1 - senn
#2 - 5haz
But you'll be spending thousands on it afterwards just to keep it maintained.
Alltho I like the HP thingy, 1000 is just too much ..
It has no place on any road I can think of. If someone buys it as a road car I guarantee it'll be wrapped round a tree within a few months. Can you imagine how difficult it'll be to keep the engine turning over at legal speeds? You'll never be out of 2nd gear

I still prefer the 2000hp Vipers though
2000?
Yarr.

Vroom. Usually at the crank rather than wheels though. Only 1900 rwhp
Quote from Dajmin :Usually at the crank rather than wheels though. Only 1900 rwhp

Why even mention it then
thats just pointless...
Some say 160HP on a 400 lb (180kg) bike is pointless. They do about 90-100 mph in first gear, btw.

There's nothing that says the average driver (or rider in this case) can't learn to control all that power.
On swiss streets you can drive max. 80 km/h (120 on highways). I've had a Porsche 944 turbo, which did about 110km/h in 2nd gear. If you were driving through a village (50km/h limit) and accelerated when you got to the "exit" of the village... theoretically, i've always broken the speed limit when fully using the 2nd gear (for fun). So there you go, in this regard, a 300hp car is already pointless on public streets.

If you think like that, you'll be fine with an Opel Fiesta and 50hp.

1000hp is overkill however, kinda true.
I seriously bursted out laughing when the page loaded to a new tab in the background and Toyota Supra was in the title.

'96 Viper would have been teh secks but Toyota Supra is just sad.
E: Never mind I am moron.
#13 - robt
#14 - 5haz
For me even 300bhp is too much.
And I won't spend 999$ everyday just to keep it's tank full.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I am moron.

Jamie, it's first time you told something useful!

Keeping it real, homie.
100 hp, i thought the barrier was 700 before you lost traction ?
#18 - senn
i've seen GTR's with 640bhp @ all four, and they can break traction at around 130kmh in the dry, spin all 4 wheels. Yes i'm aware GTR's are mainly RWD until grip is lost to the rears..

So yeah 730bhp on pump fuel in a rwd car would be..well terrifying But at least u get warning when you hear it starting to make boost, being as its a big single i'd guess it wouldn't be boosting hard until 5500ish, but thats just a guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... oBAvM&feature=related Yeah sounds fairly late... LOL thats in race trim tho...
I'm pretty sure I'd be too scared to go any higher then 4000RPM. On another note, how much fun would it be to put a trailer hitch on that and tow a huge trailer?
Quote from senn :i've seen GTR's with 640bhp @ all four, and they can break traction at around 130kmh in the dry, spin all 4 wheels. Yes i'm aware GTR's are mainly RWD until grip is lost to the rears..

So yeah 730bhp on pump fuel in a rwd car would be..well terrifying But at least u get warning when you hear it starting to make boost, being as its a big single i'd guess it wouldn't be boosting hard until 5500ish, but thats just a guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... oBAvM&feature=related Yeah sounds fairly late... LOL thats in race trim tho...

you take the 4wd out, its too heavy
Quote from theirishnoob :100 hp, i thought the barrier was 700 before you lost traction ?

A 200hp Civic will spin its first 2 gears so I can easilly imagine this Supra spinning all of its 6 gears.
lol some internal work say good buy to that engine as soon as the seasons change unless its got a really really good tune but 30psi with shit internals pump fuel good luck

and yes it would easly spin all 6 gears over 100kph seen supra's like that do it down the hwy in brissy

watched a supra whipe the floor with my friends 10.2 sec VL
Any vids of these suppys in Brisbane?? Beat a 10.2sec VL! Why have us Aussie's seen this beast??!
Quote from Riders Motion :A 200hp Civic will spin its first 2 gears so I can easilly imagine this Supra spinning all of its 6 gears.

no, the 1991 honda civic shuttle will spin upto 4th...

Quote :masternick

and remove one of the best parts of the GTR

if you want to corner great...

i enjoy feeling the rear twith slightly when you put the foot down...

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG