The online racing simulator
Round 2 Post Race Discussion
Owing that only 9 turned up, it won't be a big read.
race 2 , alot of Fo8 finished
Yeah, 1 finisher! What amazing driving from all participents for that finishing rate
sorry my wheels were errr broken
Nice excuse Jack
#8 - 5haz
Where the heck was everybody?

I'm a bit annoyed with myself for the number of uneccesary mistakes I made.
[sarcasm] I had a great fight [/sarcasm]
Thanks to the admins, I couldnt make it, and if the poor showings continue, well we may have to cut this short.. Have a look out in the coming days
#11 - 5haz
Who the hell changed the password? I tried the password on Saturday and it was fine, then I was left scratching my head on Sunday trying to work out why the server was rejecting the password, by luck I eventually guessed it right. Perhaps quite a few missed the race due to that.
i ran out of fuel and got pushed to finish
when will this be on demand
I haven't a clue how to post them

Ben will do it when he comes back
Quote from jwardy :ye i wanna see my epic fail

lol i wanna see me epic fails

when will ben be back
PFFT You think you failed?

1st race i rolled it 2nd race i had 5 pit stops, got lapped by my group, rolled my car 4 times(got back on my wheels), 2 laps with no steering and a flat tyre and i pushed My team mate over the line

Fantastic meeting for me if you say so!
Quote from Jordan2007 :PFFT You think you failed?

1st race i rolled it 2nd race i had 5 pit stops, got lapped by my group, rolled my car 4 times(got back on my wheels), 2 laps with no steering and a flat tyre and i pushed My team mate over the line

Fantastic meeting for me if you say so!

dont forget when i tried to flip you lol
Is it possible to publish the (provisional) results ?
and/or replays...
I'll get James to post them A.S.A.P.

Cheers Tom
still waiting for points
Quote from jwardy :still waiting for points

How did it go in FE4 Jack? Have i got to pull my finger out at blackwood or what :P
race 1 came 2nd and race 2 i emm rolled it
Sorry about the points delay guys, Andy will give me the replays tonight. and then theyll be sorted, as we haven't had a chance to sort it out, as we've been getting the OWT back on track, and making it more appealling to competitors.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG