The online racing simulator
Watch Round 3 of ICON Touring Car Championship LIVE - 15th March 2009
LFS Community:

The Third of six rounds of the 2009 iTCC Championship takes the drivers to the Blackwood Grand Prix Circuit. with around 40 drivers on the reserve list, there is going to be plenty of action to decide who gets in the last 15 slots of the grid. Remember, the top 15 in points are locked in to the following round, but everyone else has to get in on time. The fastest drivers from the two reserve shootouts combined will go through to the qualifying and races.

We'll be set up for an exciting trio of 19 lap races, coming off of the chaotic, exciting, and somewhat controversial Round 2. Drivers have been putting in practice, and we wait to see who has the right stuff for this round.

Join myself, Jonathan Palner, along with Michael Booth and Michael Passingham starting from about 16:30 UTC/GMT with the Reserve shootouts. We'll take a break after them, and be on for qualifying, then the races, which go from 18:00 UTC/GMT.

Check us out at http://mogulus.com/itcc/ or http://www.iconracing.co.uk/itcctv.htm for all the action.

Enjoy the racing !

dekojester
#2 - J@tko
Reserve shoot-out 1 now live
We'll be up live in abotu 10-15 mins for qualifying

d
#5 - CSF
Deko... how did you manage to get your name wrong in OP?
awesome racing so far
Quote from CSF :Deko... how did you manage to get your name wrong in OP?

Well, let's see. I was working the overnight shift, and did that post at the end of my shift. So, yeah. :P

d
Aye, this is highly entertaining. Commentators are good though, even thought they've broke about 20 pairs of ear drums so far!
i see a few of you met my friend abby

BTW my very manly skin was for the purpose of i dont know ...
Quote from jwardy :i see a few of you met my friend abby

BTW my very manly skin was for the purpose of i dont know ...

Yeah, tried getting off with her, she rejected me

Anyway, nice racing
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, tried getting off with her, she rejected me

Anyway, nice racing

LMAO at your sig

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG