The online racing simulator
LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
I should have S2 by then, looking forward for season 3.
The LFSBC has now been merged with the "New Dimension Racing Challenge"; a new series based upon the successful LFSBC platform, but with two seperate classes for "Beginners" and "Non-Beginners".

Everyone races at the same time, sometimes all the cars are the same and other times the two classes use different cars.

More details to come
could have seen that coming...
Hey, I'd like to race in a beginner league. I just got S2 about one month ago, and while I'm pretty slow on anything other than Blackwood, I am a very clean racer. Any info on where/how to join up would be cool.
Quote from jdgracing :Hey, I'd like to race in a beginner league. I just got S2 about one month ago, and while I'm pretty slow on anything other than Blackwood, I am a very clean racer. Any info on where/how to join up would be cool.

Hello.

We'll open sign-ups soon ish, I'll post in here when we do
yer what is the k's/ miles limit i have only done

Travelled distance:32826
KmFuel burnt:12127
LtrLaps:7504
Hosts joined:747
Races won:192
Second:136Third:114
Finished:687
Qualifications:43
Pole Positions:14
Drags / Wins:239 / 93
am i classed as a beginner?

ps only wanna race FOX no other car they all boring
Quote from MAD3.0LT :yer what is the k's/ miles limit i have only done

We haven't decided on a mileage limit yet, but you would probably not be classed as a beginner, but you would be welcome to race in the experienced class.

Quote from MAD3.0LT :

You would probably be best off participating in the IMA Open Wheel Trophy then, because they are desperate for drivers.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=248
Quote from MAD3.0LT :yer what is the k's/ miles limit i have only done

haha yeah I don't know how beginner that is compared to my stats:

Travelled distance:3062 Ml
Fuel burnt:1022 Ltr
Laps:1130
Hosts joined:179
Races won:20
Second:22
Third:19
Finished:149
Qualifications:4
Pole Positions:0
Drags / Wins:23 / 5
Quote from JO53PHS :We haven't decided on a mileage limit yet, but you would probably not be classed as a beginner, but you would be welcome to race in the experienced class.

You would probably be best off participating in the IMA Open Wheel Trophy then, because they are desperate for drivers.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=248

thanks for the advertisement,
Where do i sign up for season 3 Not to quick (cant get set ups right) but i am a clean racer and a noob
Quote from CobhamCC :Where do i sign up for season 3 Not to quick (cant get set ups right) but i am a clean racer and a noob

Hello, I'm involved in a project called the Pole Position Driver Rookie Team, it is for developing drivers, and we're currently recruiting people who need help to progress, if you would like to get involved, pm me, and I'll show you where to apply.
Quote from J@tko :Hello.

We'll open sign-ups soon ish, I'll post in here when we do

I'm really looking forward to this.

I'm pretty new to this, and would love a series where it is possible to have some good race.

I'm driving fair but not so fast yet
would sucking fairly hard, be enough to class me as a beginner?

I see now that it wouldn't, nvm
The first round of LFSBC/NDRC kicks off on Saturday at Blackwood GP. If you want to sign up, it's still not too late to do so.
Hi, I am interested in your begginer competition, but I do not understad what does it mean "An uploaded hotlap within 103% on any combo in the LFSBC calendar". Could you explain it to me, pls? THX
Quote from BaryCZ :Hi, I am interested in your begginer competition, but I do not understad what does it mean "An uploaded hotlap within 103% on any combo in the LFSBC calendar". Could you explain it to me, pls? THX

The calendar you find here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=673989#post673989

Now, to do a hotlap you go to the hotlap mode in lfs (it's the one below singleplayer and multiplayer). Then you do a valid lap (=not hitting any walls etc), save the replay, go to http://www.lfsworld.net and upload your hotlap replay in the "s2 hotlaps" section.

The 103% means your hotlap must be within 103 % of the current world record. For example the wr for XFG/BL1 is a 1:33.00 by 2old4this5hit, so if you decide to do your hotlap with the XFG @ Blackwood GP you need to reach the target time of 1:35.79
thank you and one more question, where can I find a car classes? STD, TBO, TB and so on? I found only FR, TBO, LRF, FWD-GTR and RWD-GTR
Quote from BaryCZ :thank you and one more question, where can I find a car classes? STD, TBO, TB and so on? I found only FR, TBO, LRF, FWD-GTR and RWD-GTR

STD = XFG+XRG
TBO = RB4+FXO+XRT
LRF = FZ5+RAC+LX6
GTR = FXR+FZR+XRR
I want join this cup. Can I join?
Quote from piasekwp :I want join this cup. Can I join?

No you can't. You need to buy S2 first.
Then you need to post with your s2 account here, because it's against the forum rules to have multiple accounts.
I understand. Thanks

LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG