The online racing simulator
G25 power supply
(7 posts, started )
G25 power supply
I think I need a whole new power supply for my g25, it suddenly cut out during a session of gaming (happened ages ago) and the forcefeedback was gone (green light was also fairly weak) and i've now decided to attempt to get it sorted. Anyone know of a compatible power supply that I could buy? seems that the originals are hard to find :/
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
#2 - T.J.
Just buy a universal power supply at a electronics store and do a little macgyver with the plug.. I did that on my last wheel.. Still works nice..
No sweat,

You'd need a switching (stabilized) power supply with 24 Volt and AT LEAST 1.75 Ampere output.

You can find it in every consumer electronics dealer, they have multiple selectable output voltage and plugs.
say it with me.....jaycar or tandy/dicksmith lol :P

Supaheli
Quote from eyebrowz :I think I need a whole new power supply for my g25, it suddenly cut out during a session of gaming (happened ages ago) and the forcefeedback was gone (green light was also fairly weak) and i've now decided to attempt to get it sorted. Anyone know of a compatible power supply that I could buy? seems that the originals are hard to find :/

Take the original PSU to a decent electronic store and they'll probably have one that matches the power output.
As long as they deliver (at least) the same amount as the official one then you're good to go. Although these were designed for laptops, electricity is electricity.

G25 power supply
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG