The online racing simulator
Range Rover
(64 posts, started )
Range Rover
Hi, i think we should have a Land Rover - Range rover vogue 4.4L V8
That would make this game cool.
what an original idea! oh, no. it's an improvement suggestion. yeah. right.
#4 - G!NhO
:doh: range rover vogue lol

if there would be a SUV in lfs than it should a sporty one like the BMW X5, Porsche Cayenne, Range rover sport, Mercedes ML 530 AMG or the Jeep SRT8.
#6 - bbman
Quote from G!NhO ::doh: range rover vogue lol

if there would be a SUV in lfs than it should a sporty one like the BMW X5, Porsche Cayenne, Range rover sport, Mercedes ML 530 AMG or the Jeep SRT8.

A sporty SUV is quite an oxymoron, especially those you posted... If you want a powerful, offroad-capable car do it right: Mercedes G... Or the Bowler or various american dirt racing cars/trucks...
What. Why. SUVs are one of the most useless cars ever. And they don't suit for racing.
Quote from G!NhO ::doh: range rover vogue lol

If you're gonna list a BMW X-series, take the X6. Definitely sportier than the X5. Although I can see some people might argue if that qualifies as an SUV

As for whether there should be off road kind of cars in LFS or not, I'm not sure... My first thought would be "no", as they're obviously not cars designed to be raced on asphalt tracks. However, iRacing has got the whatyamacallit... Chevy Impala? Or something similar, a heavy pickup. Basically, if it drives you can race it. So why not? However, those kind of cars should only be added when S2 is final, IMO.
Toyota Hilux Diesel
Quote from obsolum :If you're gonna list a BMW X-series, take the X6. Definitely sportier than the X5. Although I can see some people might argue if that qualifies as an SUV

yeah true but the ones i listed are more equal i think

@FF no i dont think its the best but i like it the most and it actually isnt that bad on the track, but it does have faster acceleration than the others.
Quote from Luke.S :Toyota Hilux Diesel

Oh come on. LFS isn't Burnout. it may only have bouncy barriers, trampiline tyrewalls, cars that can fly in the.... oh wait, I think you may be on to something.

EDIT:
@ Ginho: I think that Jeeps are good on the track too. What's better, it that they are GREAT off road, and very reliable. Or are they?
Quote from bbman :A sporty SUV is quite an oxymoron

I have an episode of evo car magazine in which they lapped a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S as quickly as a BMW M3 around a test track. I'd say that's sporty...

As for quick BMW SUVs, surely you can't top the BMW X5 LM.

On topic I don't really see the point in SUVs in LFS.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :
@ Ginho: I think that Jeeps are good on the track too. What's better, it that they are GREAT off road, and very reliable. Or are they?

well i actually convessed that Jeeps are as reliable as a turd, but that doesnt stop me from loving them.

that video is just stupid, the car was completely stuck and they just pulled it out a 40mph so ANY car will break its front axle in that situation.
Also that mud was very deep and hard at some points so it was ineviteble to damage your car by towing it out in such a moronic way.

EDIT: for the ones that wanna drive SUV's in a racing game, look at this. >>> 4X4 Off Road Racing - rFactor
what a stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid idea
Quote from harjun :Hi, i think we should have a Land Rover - Range rover vogue 4.4L V8

Did your daddy just buy a Range Rover by any chance?
And why the hell would I want a range rover to drive over my aponents??
You have GOT to be kidding. Seriously. NO WAY.
Yes of course it should be in the game, eventually when LFS is finished, when a tow rope function is implemented. It would be perfect for getting cars out of the gravel, taking them back to the pits etc.

Only problem is that it would be a cruiser's dream, imagine a South City morning cruise with all the Chelsea tractors...
Quote from harjun :Hi, i think we should have a Land Rover - Range rover vogue 4.4L V8

Come on 4 years in the LFS comunity and you even post in the Correct thread...?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh come on. LFS isn't Burnout. it may only have bouncy barriers, trampiline tyrewalls, cars that can fly in the.... oh wait, I think you may be on to something.

EDIT:

I don't think LFS wil stay
it is a racing simaulator will keep evolution forever
Quote from Inouva :Come on 4 years in the LFS comunity and you even post in the Correct thread...?

I think he enjoys beighn a dumbass from time to time

Range Rover
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG