The online racing simulator
3 years of FLP/racing
(35 posts, started )
#26 - AMB
Out of my way i'm running.... i'm gonna' catch you if I can.. great song, great video grats on 3 years.
cool video!
Smile on my face while I was watching that: Great racing action.
happy bday, and that video is awesome
simple and amazing!!!
the fights for position are very very good! ^^
This video reminds me that I live for speed! Great job Jens! Pie grade movie!

Congrats on the 3 years!
i always wonder with what program you are making your vids... Because they are made so simple that they could be done in windows movie maker... And still they get 5 stars keep them coming
thank you for all the feedback and early congratulations!

Quote from filur :Def Live Poser Eve Refolds Pi, Develops Fire.

Quote from BigTime :If only "Will Race for Food" would fit on a plate.

okay nolan, one more hint
filur revealed you as a Conga Ricer :shhh:

Quote from John5200 :i always wonder with what program you are making your vids... Because they are made so simple that they could be done in windows movie maker

to be honest, I never really tried the movie maker but it's not far away from what I use: I cut the video in virtualdub (while having a txt-file opened in which I wrote down where to cut and where to put which scene). after cutting I save the video and the audio layer seperated. for tweaking the gamesounds (adjusting the volume - which really differs from car to car in lfs) and combining them with the song I use audacity, then for adding a few simple "effects" (those fade-outs/-ins, flashes, black-and-white) and for rendering I use avidemux. it resembles virtualdub quite much but when compressing the video it crashes by far not as often

maybe I will try vegas or premiere some day but at the moment I prefer the simple style and don't really see a reason why I should add hollywood-like effects
great overtaking moments...i liked it no useless effects...just pure racing
oh damn, that's hot xD
very nice video, it's just now on my mobile phone

3 years of FLP/racing
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG