The online racing simulator
IROC Paint Scheme on the XRT
(12 posts, started )
I'll be starting a league using IROC Paint schemes on the XRT. There the Paint schemes from another game but they should do. Dont put any names on them The Drivers will put them on later and change the numbers to 01 - 12 don't use the numbers on the cars and do not put any spousors on them I will add them later for I have not choose what I will use as a spousor for the series yet.

Number 01

Number 02

Number 03

Number 04

Number 05

Number 06

Number 07

Number 08

Number 09

Number 10

Number 11

Number 12
looks like a easy job... Ican give it a try next week, I'm too busy with school atm...
It's rather simple IMO, I also think - It's basically just one skin with different colours and names etc etc.

Only have to make it once then simply ADJUST TEH COLOURZ
Like I replyd to your PM no I'll put the numbers and you did a very good Job TY.

^^ ROFL!!!

Wow, I completely missed that.
IROC Paint Scheme on the XRR too!
Quote from ghostrider83 :I'll be starting a league using IROC Paint schemes on the XRT. There the Paint schemes from another game but they should do. Dont put any names on them The Drivers will put them on later and change the numbers to 01 - 12 don't use the numbers on the cars and do not put any spousors on them I will add them later for I have not choose what I will use as a spousor for the series yet.

Number 01

Number 02

Number 03

Number 04

Number 05

Number 06

Number 07

Number 08

Number 09

Number 10

Number 11

Number 12

Quote from beefyman666 :All done, except for numbers. As I said in the PM, let me know if you want them done or not.

http://files.filefront.com/XRT ... /;13445193;/fileinfo.html

being my request was filled could someone please make theses in XRR as well please! And agian this the paint scheme I'll put on the spouser and numbers.
Working on it, give me about an hour or so.
They look good TY now I can start on working on my making my league website and working what the leagues logo to put on the cars.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG