The online racing simulator
Nice site and good luck with it.
Thank you both for the compliment
The site grows more each day we add more info

We welcome everyone to take part
Were more capable of delivering news now with the inclusion of RSS feeds. The news is updated daily and we are adding more downloads every week
Might want to add

<link rel="alternate" href="RSS URL.rss" type="application/rss+xml" title="TITLE OF THE RSS FEED" />

to the head of your documents so that the RSS icon appears in web browsers.
Great suggestion and glad you are checking out the RSS feeds too
Thanks again
Adrian
Quote from polepositiondriver :Great suggestion and glad you are checking out the RSS feeds too
Thanks again
Adrian

Adrian RSS feeds are cool, likin' it, well done mate, a great project you've built here for sim racers in all sims
I think I might have put this in the wrong section too lol

We have a few hardware reviews coming out this weekend too

We have 19 teams joining us on the forum and its a good opportunity for anyone that might want a bit of extra advertising for their team/web site
We went for a slightly new design on the home page, and added an article on Bass shakers.

We will have news on the Masters of Endurance race too shortly
Your navigation bar isn't centred in Chrome.
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
Ah thanks for that, I'll have to make a fix.We are trying to get it multi browser compatible.

Thank you
We are asking that any LFS teams who might need help getting setup that they contact PPD, we will help them with a forum section, and a writeup on their team on the EVENTS/TEAM section on the page

The more that participate the more we can get the project off to a higher level and help our teams more, we have so far 20 LFS teams that have joined with us.

Thanks
Adrian
You can now subcribe to our RSS feed.

Click here to subscribe

This allows you to have the latest racing sims news direct to your iGoogle, mobile phone or even to your internet browser
i'm sorry to hear it didn't work with you phone lol.

We are getting into more games (including rfactor) and streamlining a lot of the processes on the site (such as submissions of news and team events) so its updated more regularly

We do ask that if anyone has any skins they might want to upload that they could support us
We are now upto the stage where we are updating the web site every day with new Sim Racing News
If anyone has any Events coming up or team news please email me

We will add it to the front page.
admin@polepositiondriver.com

Thanks
Adrian

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG