The online racing simulator
Me Drifting
(9 posts, started )
Me Drifting
The movie actually wasn't that bad... The drifting on the other hand questionably poor.
Quote from BigTime :The movie actually wasn't that bad... The drifting on the other hand questionably poor.

Yeah.. Crappy setup. Also, I wasnt really trying, was just screwing around
why post the vid if you didnt do it well? you coul'da at least drifted like normally
Quote from EliteAti :why post the vid if you didnt do it well? you coul'da at least drifted like normally

Dunno, just felt like putting it on here.
Quote from EliteAti :why post the vid if you didnt do it well? you coul'da at least drifted like normally

QUESTION! what do you mean by drifting normally?
Quote from -YR-BDINGU :Yeah.. Crappy setup. Also, I wasnt really trying, was just screwing around

Quote from l1k3z0mg :QUESTION! what do you mean by drifting normally?

Ever looked at all posts on the thread?
Quote from EliteAti :Ever looked at all posts on the thread?

That doesn't help either.. Don't know what normal drifting is...
But yah, at least is brave enough to post a video of him drifting and showing us how good he is, everyone isn't the best when they start out, heck i still am not good and i have been doing it for almost 2 years...
Quote from l1k3z0mg :That doesn't help either.. Don't know what normal drifting is...
But yah, at least is brave enough to post a video of him drifting and showing us how good he is, everyone isn't the best when they start out, heck i still am not good and i have been doing it for almost 2 years...

Yeah, its taken me around 3 years to get that good. Main reason being I started with a mouse, then had to relearn everything when I got a wheel.
Takes ALOT of practice to get good.

Me Drifting
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG