The online racing simulator
Why can't I connect to specific servers? (Not a ban issue)
Hi,

Tonight I've been trying to connect to Falken Drift Server and I just can't. It says I keep timing out for some reason. This is one of the only servers that I cant connect.

And no I am not banned from this server I'm not banned from any of the servers that cause a problem otherwise it would say 'Connection Refused' or something like that.

The ping is also normal.
Attached images
fkn_drf_svr.jpg
time_out.jpg
Try 500servers.com. Does the adress work for you? If not, then your provider blocked it probably. You cannot join anything powered by 500servers.com.

It is just an option, I don't really know, but I have the same problem. Not at Falken Drift Server, but at other server, powered by ANTIK.sk.

I'm living in Czech Republic, my provider is UPC(.cz). In Slovak Republic (or also Slovakia) is ANTIK(.sk). The server worked fine for me all the time, but I wanted to join yesterday afternoon and there was the problem you were talking about . Also ANTIK.sk worked and now, I cannot get on the website although the others can. Friend with ANTIK.sk provider tried to get on UPC.cz, but it didn't work... same.

Sorry about English...
Suddenly it works again.
I can connect to 500servers.com and it works. I can also connect to CoRe servers which are hosted by 500 Servers...
But is it the same machine, i.e. the same IP?

It could well be provider-related, for example if they can't provide a route to the server or intentionally block it.

BTW you might want to remove the password before taking a screenshot
Probably just a temporary connection issue somewhere, nothing to worry about.
It has been temporary connection issue for the last 2 years.
Contact provider? No other idea from me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG