The online racing simulator
The sticker says "Skoda Transportation". It is one of Charouz's sponsors. Seems like it has nowadays nothing to do with Skoda Auto but it is somewhat funny anyhow.
a bit like fiat yamaha
Quote from J@tko :From wikipedia:
  • Škoda Works, an industrial enterprise in Austria-Hungary, then Czechoslovakia and now Czech Republic

I know Škoda cars, i just found it amusing it had something to do with Aston Martin.

@deggis: Thanks, that makes more sense. Tomas Enge is Czech after all, there's probably some connection.
Quote from tonix :I know Škoda cars, i just found it amusing it had something to do with Aston Martin.

@deggis: Thanks, that makes more sense. Tomas Enge is Czech after all, there's probably some connection.

Charouz is the connection i believe, Enge has always been connected with AMR afaik skoda hasn't. Charouz ran the AM LMP1 last year so they probably carried along parts of the crew. Also Charouz was driving last yr and has been brought forward this yr and probably carries the skoda sponsorship with him.
-
(samjh) DELETED by samjh
It is said Charouz has no actual race team, and last year there were AMR personnel in the pits... But the connection is Jan Charouz and his dad Antonin Charouz. That Skoda sticker appread on the car last year too and now only appears on the 007 car which Charouz drives (or drove until Enge remodelled the front bodywork ).
Quote from tonix :http://www.endurance-info.com/ ... /images/news/DSC00005.jpg

What is a Škoda sticker doing on Aston Martin racecar?? I can't imagine the connection really...

If it were the Skoda Auto company, which it isn't, it wouldn't be the first time such thing has happened. Hell, there were rumours that Tata might be one of the larger sponsors for Ferrari's F1 team in 2010.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG