The online racing simulator
LRT, new drivers + news thread!
(115 posts, started )
Well this site is not a great thing as acode itself. It's pure html with css made from old layout. I decided to help lrt with that as they liked the look of it. It's unfinished yet.

I would like to ask someone with the brains and spare time if he could try to make a proper site. Someone must be there somewhere hehe.

Good luck LRT
Whatever you do get rid of the moving background to the forum.....
Thats really sad news Tommy (about Sebastian and all). But good luck with your new site nonetheless
Theres an error :P.
Quote from Tomhah :hm?

It's working in Firefox, but when using Internet Explorer I get a blank page with this:

Quote :
The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. The server did not understand the request, or the request was invalid. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...

Quote from Dimitry Gerards :It's working in Firefox, but when using Internet Explorer I get a blank page with this:

I get it ok with IE

EDIT: Doesnt work this morning
Quote from Dimitry Gerards :It's working in Firefox, but when using Internet Explorer I get a blank page with this:

Same here, Im working on it, but I dont know how I can fix that.

Its only the main page that doesnt work. If you use IE you can look at the site with this link: www.legends-racing.com/downloads.html , until I find a solution.

EDIT: Fixed!
Well done!
Working hard again i see
Quote from dan12s :Well done!
Working hard again i see

Yeah :P Getting up two websites on under 3 days + forum. I have been working from coming home from school to when I go to bed. So I just want to play LFS now :P
Happy B-day Tomhah
Thank you! Finally 16 years old
Happy B-Day
Happy birthday
Happy b day!
Bloody youngsters

Nah seriously mate, it's a big birthday, don't spend it playing computers resent:resent:
Quote from jasonmatthews :Bloody youngsters

Nah seriously mate, it's a big birthday, don't spend it playing computers resent:resent:

But :lfs: :eclipseeh is the best way to celebrate!
Quote from jasonmatthews :Bloody youngsters

He did, all day.
Happy birthday, mate! May all your wishes come true!
resent:
Thanks people! Im going to celebrate on our server! ^^
Thank you guys! Guess what!? I got a new cockpit from my parents!!!
wowwww Awesome! I want 1
Quote from Tomhah :Thank you guys! Guess what!? I got a new cockpit from my parents!!!

Wow ... pics please ...
Congrats here too ...

LRT, new drivers + news thread!
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG