The online racing simulator
Blackwood GP (R) - NDR Server Race Recap
(16 posts, started )
We need more of this. Watching a replay is dull but having someone that comment them is fun. Maybe try to block messages next time?
Good commentary although removing the HUD completely would suit the video better. Also onboard cameras would be even nicer to see the close battles, nevertheless good job
Cool footage!
I like how you say zeugnimod
#6 - J@tko
sure, just give me some credit for the commentary please, really would appreciate that.
#8 - MNTX
Commenting is good, but it was hard to catch up with tyres part
#9 - J@tko
I enjoyed it ..
But maybe try Shift + F ?
Well done none the less
Jack... The first 3 links on the video page now link to the NDR Server recap video.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Jack... The first 3 links on the video page now link to the NDR Server recap video.

EPIC FAIL

Ellis is the webmaster btw, if you didn't already get that from the above post :P
WTF... I didn't even touch those... the Link to the recap vid went nowhere near them

H4X
Quote from FireFox86 :Good commentary although removing the HUD completely would suit the video better. Also onboard cameras would be even nicer to see the close battles, nevertheless good job

+1

I came 5th in the end, though. :S
nice racing, 4 car battles are sweet to watch and for some, to be in. 1 small thing though, at around 3.00 you say JackDaMaster is in an rb4, but he's in an fxo. A small mistake, but my head hurts and I wanted to point it out
Quote from Riders Motion :We need more of this. Watching a replay is dull but having someone that comment them is fun. Maybe try to block messages next time?

+1

Nice to watch ...and hear!

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG