The online racing simulator
Torsdagsrace S11 R5, 090312, South City Chicane Route, MRT

Bana: South City Chicane Route
Bil(ar): MRT
Kval: 30 minuter
Varv: 36 varv

Depåstopp: 1 depåstopp krävs, däcksbyte krävs (alla fyra däck), depå öppen varv 16 - 20.

WR MRT: 1:13.17

Det här är TR!
Syftet med TR är att man ska ha kul och få köra med andra trevliga förare. Det spelar absolut ingen roll hur bra du är eller hur långt du kommit

i din LFS-"karriär". TR är öppet för alla, nybörjare såväl som mer erfarna förare.

TR i korthet
- TR har två servrar, Torsdagsrace A och Torsdagsrace B: är det många tävlande kommer de att delas upp i två divisioner.
- Man kan öva/kvala på vilken server man vill, kvaltiderna flätas alltid ihop.
- Under kvalet kan man trycka shift-i för att se gällande kvalresultat en särskild kvaltabell.
- Eventuellt måste du byta server efter kvalet. Den särskilda kvaltabellen visar vilken server du skall köra på.

Schema
19:00: Uppvärmning
21.00: Kval
21:45: Race

Vill du vara med?
Trots att TR är en liga behöver du absolut inte vara med och köra varje vecka, utan anmäl dig helt enkelt till de racen du känner för! Du

anmäler ditt intresse genom att svara på frågan längst ned i detta inlägg (inloggning

krävs
). När uppvärmningen börjar skickas lösenordet via PM, efter det tas inga ytterligare anmälningar emot. Bland de anmälda är det först

till kvarn som gäller.

Mer information, serverstatus, resultat, statistik och regelverk hittar du på TRs hemsida

b]Bana:[/b] South City Chicane Route
Bil(ar): MRT
Kval: 30 minuter
Varv: 36 varv

Pitstop: 1 forced stop, tyrechange required (all four tyres), pitlane open laps 16 - 20.

WR MRT: 1:13.17

This is TR!
TR's aim is to gather a bunch of friendly LFSers every thursday. It doesn't matter if you're a newcomer or a pro driver, TR welcomes all clean,

friendly racers.

Brief intro to TR
- There are two servers: Torsdagsrace A and Torsdagsrace B. If there are enough racers, they'll be split into two divisions.
- You may practice/qualify on either server and the qualifying results will be merged.
- Press shift-i during the qualifying session to bring up the special results table.
- You might have to switch servers after the qualifying. The special results table tells you where to go.

Schedule (UTC)
18:00: Warmup
20.00: Qualfying
20:45: Race

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky

thread will be created at TR's forum. Sign up by answering the question at the bottom of the first post of that thread (it is required that

you log in
). The password will be sent as a PM when the warmup session begins. After that,

signup is closed. Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

For more information, server status, results and statistics please vist the TR website
Very nice combo.
Yes, I like it and Chikane will be interesting the first two laps: D
but i think it will be wery fun race

@all
And as usual, you can see the broadcast on this link Torsdagsrace broadcats and collection
Quote from Citywidemicke :
Schema
19:00: Uppvärmning
21.00: Kval
21:45: Race

UTC? UTC+1? Can we skip warm up?

What in case of crappy drivers that spin their MRT and get stuck for the lack of reverse? (=me)
Quote from NightShift :UTC? UTC+1? Can we skip warm up?

The UTC times are below your quoted times. The times you quoted are CET.

And yes, you can skip warm up but quali always starts on time so you have to be there by then.

I can't say since I'm not an admin but I guess you have to spectate when you are stuck against a wall.
Quote from zeugnimod :The UTC times are below your quoted times. The times you quoted are CET.

LOL I just assumed the bit in english would be the same as the swedish part

Quote from zeugnimod :I can't say since I'm not an admin but I guess you have to spectate when you are stuck against a wall.

That would suck big time, especially if it's someone else making me crash
Quote from NightShift :That would suck big time, especially if it's someone else making me crash

Well, what should happen? That's the only thing that's possible, IMO. Allowing to reset the car would be bad since that also removes all damage from the car.
Shift-P? at least I would be able to finish the race.
Oh, right, I'm actually not sure if that is allowed.
Copied from the sign up thread on the swedish forum:
Quote from Martin.S :You are not allowed to rejoin after telepitting, even if it's on the first lap.
(When qualifying telepit is allowed of course)

Yep that was the reply I got on the other board

Torsdagsrace S11 R5, 090312, South City Chicane Route, MRT
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG