The online racing simulator
XFG Addon pack inspired by honda
(65 posts, started )
just gettin better and better Waiting for the release
Those headlights look awfully familiar spenter. PLEASE CREDIT ME WHEN YOU USE MY STUFF!!! You steal my headlights and you claim YOU made them? Come on man... They're not even Honda lights, they're BMW lights.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Those headlights look awfully familiar spenter. PLEASE CREDIT ME WHEN YOU USE MY STUFF!!! You steal my headlights and you claim YOU made them? Come on man... They're not even Honda lights, they're BMW lights.

Look man...First od all I didn't even know you exist (well now I do) and nether did for your headlights. Did I steal them? NO. Really why would I do that? I think I am capable of making my own lights, don't you think? It just appears that we used the same base picture for the lights (I have that picture if you want). And yes, they are not Honda lights, so what, I didn't say everyhing will be from honda, but only some features that shoud look like it. I used these lights becouse I think they fit in nicely.
I guess we did use the same base picture for the lights, though I was never able to find it again. Sorry, it's just that people have taken my dds file and claimed it as their own before. I posted it first, so I get the right to question anybody who's using it. But if you have the original picture that's fine.

Here's mine btw http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=45905
Here are the new lights I've made. What do you think?
Attached images
879.jpg
878.jpg
I liked the first ones better, these look a little low-res to me.
The overview of finished project:
Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
u put it for download??
I've updated first post! You can now download the pack.
Thanks. Well done, i like it alot.
Quote from spenter :I've updated first post! You can now download the pack.

Thanks alot bro. Fan of your work.
Thanks for great texture addon Spenter!

Previews

thanks i can now look foward driving the xfg
Quote from puddin2k8 :thanks i can now look foward driving the xfg

You can already drive XFG. :shhh:
Amazing Addon, Spenter.

Congrats for this great work. Atention to detail and love and passion for the design.

I don't forget your Mp.
Thanks for the positive comments guys. I am allways happy to see you like my work.

Lynce: Thanks man
any chance we can get the honda skin you were using in the screenshots??
very nice keep up the good work dude
Quote from Faib227 :any chance we can get the honda skin you were using in the screenshots??

If i'm not wrong you can get it from lfsdatabase
Thanks
Extremely well done.
Quote from Kuslap :Extremely well done.

Thank you for your comment!

I am now also working on new textures that I mean they need to be changed...

XFG Addon pack inspired by honda
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG