The online racing simulator
Panicing - www.liveforspeed.net has gone down for me
Wheres my paper bag....

Troy
Works fine for me.
For Christ's sake it's just a game!!

*runs*
thats because your refreshing every second ffs if every one just chilled out on the page it will load quicker.
#5 - kel64
Went down for a minute, back now
Ok panic over, its backup for me too

Troy
For me too. Damn get a life people.
It's time to hit the PANIC BUTTON!
I would suggest that it is crumbling under to constant refreshes. I really hope they post some Torrent linkage in the forum...
yall need to f***ing stop hitting refresh (F5) every minute, your making it worse for.. everyone

plus its probably a good thing the devs arent saying when its going to be released so they dont have bandwidth problems like nKpro did when it was released and screwed EVERYONE over
Quote from XCNuse :plus its probably a good thing the devs arent saying when its going to be released so they dont have bandwidth problems like nKpro did when it was released and screwed EVERYONE over

Quote from maxwolfie! :For Christ's sake it's just a game!!

*runs*

You're on a wrong forum to say that... illepall
It's 4.01pm! ZOMG!
i cant wait anymore.....
#15 - mr_x
LFSW has appeared to have died
Sites absolutely crawling under all this f5 refreshing bandwidth abuse I wonder how much all this bandwidth is going to cost the devs
Quote from sturje :Sites absolutely crawling under all this f5 refreshing bandwidth abuse I wonder how much all this bandwidth is going to cost the devs

Knowing how many nutters are on the internet, if its not released today it might cost there lifes.

Anyway, off to sharpen my machete.....

Wait, F5, bugger.....

Troy
the whole front end of the website is being updated , so it says new patch yada yada F1 car on front, thats why its slow expect to see the patch within an hour or so id say, darn it im off to bed
they could of posted a time and it would of illluded this constant unrest and bandwith useage
Downloading...
#20 - Pino
Only 28 mb!
Any mirrors?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG