The online racing simulator
All About Rally
(10 posts, started )
All About Rally
Thanks for posting! A very enjoyable vid.
Yeah, I have had this on my pc for quite a while, splendid vid, I'd offer to upload the good-qual version, but I think it's on my old pcs hdd.. nonetheless, I really liked this vid ... epic feel to it ;p even though the song does remind me of the rock xD
If not removed due copyrights then "deactivated". Some time ago Youtube introduced automatic system that tries to recognize audio tracks and it seems to work a bit too well.

(When a match is found, it gives three options, do nothing (video stays offline), change or mute audio track, but latter two options ruins a tribute obviously. Altough this system helps people to keep their accounts, as the videos are not removed immediately like previously and thus not counted towards the "warning count".)
Lancia Delta driving through the acropolis or something and a person runs into the side of the car wtf :S
#8 - buedi
Great Video. Especially at 11:14 where Walter Roehrl (if it´s 82 it should be him in the Opel Ascona 400) is waving his hand while driving sideways
In his books he wrote several times that especially before the crazy group B cars started, he had plenty of time watching the crowd and waving to friends while driving a rally.
Quote from buedi :Great Video. Especially at 11:14 where Walter Roehrl (if it´s 82 it should be him in the Opel Ascona 400) is waving his hand while driving sideways
In his books he wrote several times that especially before the crazy group B cars started, he had plenty of time watching the crowd and waving to friends while driving a rally.

Now that is intense.

All About Rally
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG