3ds max lfs car models needed
(14 posts, started )
i need 3ds max lfs car models plz
Quote from mutt107 :all hes trying to do is make super XRT with big spoiler and big body kit with 2 exhausts.

who??/ me??/ haha ur funny not thats nt wat i was gnna do
im not a freaking rice boy like half the people on here
Quote from robbielayton :im not a freaking rice boy like half the people on here

at least your grammar what right this time
#7 - ___
Quote from mutt107 :all hes trying to do is make super XRT with big spoiler and big body kit with 2 exhausts.

Amazed. I thought lfs got rid of all the people who insaulted unknown others... I guess not.
well i didnt mean to offend any ricers but mutt doesnt knw me. i dnt like freaking ricers. all american muscle right here
#9 - ___
Quote from robbielayton :well i didnt mean to offend any ricers but mutt doesnt knw me. i dnt like freaking ricers. all american muscle right here

I get what your saying. I know mutt doesnt know you that why im saying hes a bit of an ass to be talking crap about people he dont know.
Quote from ___ :I get what your saying. I know mutt doesnt know you that why im saying hes a bit of an ass to be talking crap about people he dont know.

#11 - ___
I am still looking for scenes for the new 2008er XFR and XRR. Can somebody help?
I put the XRR in the scenes materials thread, I didn't bother touching the XFR.
Quote from robbielayton :im not a freaking rice boy like half the people on here

Better watch your mouth, some people are not ricers but yes - some of them are. Its the same, when ur tellin a blackman that hes a **** = sure k.o

Anyways, does blender models work with 3ds max? There is a blender lfs car pack in somewhere at the forums here. Search for it and try ...
-
(Crommi) DELETED by Crommi

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG