The online racing simulator
Women?!?!?!
(110 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from obsolum :I wonder how many times you had to click the "Preview" button to get that alligned right

****ing ages trust me!
Greg I thought you were dead?
Quote from danowat :Everyone is different, I know 35 year olds who are still complete man-whores

I know a LFSer girl that's a complete women-whore too.
I think almost 95 percent of this forum needs to get laid soon....
Quote from danowat :TBH, Its an age thing, I think males are all a bit shallow when they are young, when "relationships" arent really on the radar, just a quick fumble here and there.

Where did you find a cliché creator machine? I didn't know they existed. lol That statement is patronising beyond belief.
Quote from Intrepid :Where did you find a cliché creator machine? I didn't know they existed. lol That statement is patronising beyond belief.

It's not patronizing, it's scientific. Males hit their sexual peak around the age of 19, and then they start to relax a bit in that department.
Quote from Intrepid :Where did you find a cliché creator machine? I didn't know they existed. lol That statement is patronising beyond belief.

Damn, Maggot beat me to it!!!!
Oh dear... I am quite a snob when it comes to that... Well the first thing that I would look is whether the person is fit or not? In my senses fit being 90 60 90. Then all the rest stuff follows really... Is the person pretty? Sweet? Clever? Good to be with? Won't mummble to much otherwise no one will read

P.S. Yesterday everything ended with a person just like that Stupid me
Quote from MAGGOT :It's not patronizing, it's scientific. Males hit their sexual peak around the age of 19, and then they start to relax a bit in that department.

May be true, but it's still a stereotype. I'm not like that at all, and while yes, I have my urges, I don't consider being in a relationship a cure for sex.. If I'm that horny I'll wank tyvm.

I'm nearly 18. , and I'm sure there are many others like me!
Quote from Intrepid :OK let's put it this way

what would you rather have

1. A Ferrari Enzo for a month until it breaks

2. A reliable standard VW Golf for a year

think about it

The Golf, hands-down. It's so much prettier than that pig-ugly Enzo.

For me, I like alt-girls.. appearance-wise. They're HOT. (Although, I'm sure the ones I like don't look as far 'alt' as the ones Klutch is in to. I like a little bit of reserve) Usually they are a lot of fun, too. However, the girl I'm with now isn't alt. At all.

Like many, I want an attractive girl but that's not the be-all and end-all.
I'm only 18 so I don't know if that falls into the 'shallow' category or not, I really don't think I am. It must be great to be able to find someone who's not only incredibly hot, but also has a sense of humour, personality etc. Unfortunately from my experience those girls are few and far between. Sure there are girls I know that I would love to be seen with but you have to be realistic. Those girls are almost all comletely vacuous, devoid of any sort of independent personality and sense of humour. To use the car analogy, I'd much prefer the Golf to the Enzo but as I get older I'm finding myself more and more drawn to the 'alt-girl' or someone who isn't afraid to have a bit of fun or stuff and isn't just a cumdumpster for loads of men who are with her purely for her looks. I suppose the girl I'm closest to (used in a metaphorical sense as she is in Australia) falls into the alt-girl category, all the other girls I know are either only interested in the sort of man that I'm not (muscley, well built, athletic etc) or total whores.
#38 - 5haz
Why do so many people (including governments) think that people snap abruptly from being immature juveniles to grown and responsible adults on their 18th birthday? You can be a shallow idiot all your life if you try hard enough.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yes. You touched me in that special way.

You sir, got a dirty mind.

And back topic, as a answer on the "get laid reply" ,

IF IT ONLY WERE THAT EASY!!!!
#40 - th84
Quote from S14 DRIFT :TVE can't post in this thread. He likes young boys from the age of 16 up to 21.

:spam:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yes. You touched me in that special way.

:spam: :P

Looks only mean one thing.. the better they look they more they cost... fact.

If I ever have a chance to do it over again, looks will be the furthest thing from my mind. Im going to be looking for someone around 350lbs, that way you know she can cook. That bitch aint eating no Chef Boyardee, and damn sure aint gonna miss any meals. Also, I want to find a deaf/mute girl. I'll never have to listen to her bitching. Last but not least, I want her to have horrible hygiene habits. You'd be amazed at how fast salesman will run from a smelly bitch.

So, to sum it up. I want to find a 350lb deaf girl who smells like a six-pack of ass.
#41 - T.J.
I would go for a BMW M5.. Reliable, fast and lasts a long time..

Back to topic.. I agree with The Very End.. Getting laid in Norway is difficult especially since buying sex is illegal now
Quote from T.J. :I would go for a BMW M5.. Reliable, fast and lasts a long time..

Back to topic.. I agree with The Very End.. Getting laid in Norway is difficult especially since buying sex is illegal now

I know a friend who knows a friend who knows a girl by the way, just FYI.
#43 - T.J.
I know a girl too, but she is FUGLY! I don`t mind having fun, but I get a bad reputation... I did last time
#44 - AMB
Quote from Vinnylegends :I think almost 95 percent of this forum needs to get laid soon....

Including you

On Topic: I wouldn't say my girlfriend is 'fit' but she's not bad looking great personality and a little weird with me and aslong as you're happy then forget anyone else who tries to get in the way of it
Quote from The Very End :You sir, got a dirty mind.

And back topic, as a answer on the "get laid reply" ,

IF IT ONLY WERE THAT EASY!!!!

'nuff said.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from AMB :great personality

I'm sure her great personally is the first thing you wanted to touch when you saw her the first time eh.

Gentlemens.
green eyes catch me easy.. and a good body..
red hair FTW

Natural only, no dye jobs.
Quote from AMB :Including you

On Topic: I wouldn't say my girlfriend is 'fit' but she's not bad looking great personality and a little weird with me and aslong as you're happy then forget anyone else who tries to get in the way of it

Me?
No boy. No I dont!
#50 - 5haz

Women?!?!?!
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG