The online racing simulator
BF1 Race Setup
(10 posts, started )
BF1 Race Setup
Has anyone got any good race setups for the BF1? Me and my mate are playing on a bit trying our luck, but we are either getting understeer or oversteer and when we get it balanced the tyres last 2 laps.

Can anyone assist, or give us tips on what makes a decent race setup?

Thanks for any help
#2 - Renku
I know mate, but they are all single flying lap setups that die after 2 laps, pretty much the same as what ive been doing myself.
Use R3/R4? Use higher downforce? Drive less aggressive?

Right now the BF1 isn't really driven smoothly but more of chucked in the corners and forced through it with screaming front tyres. I guess that's what will seperate the wannabes from the real pro's later on - the ability to be fast AND keep the tyres for more than 5 laps.
..anyone can change the tires and change the camber, thats all you have to do, is set the camber so that the tires wear more evenly, and R3s so the tires last
(heck.. i can even run R2's for several laps on long tracks for a very long time until i loose traction way after they turn bright red)
just gotta change camber so you dont wear the crap out of the insides of the tires
Thanks XC, ill have a play around with it and see what i can do. Been changing all the suspension etc, didnt realise just playing with the camber a bit would help

Thanks a lot, your a star.
#7 - A_k_o
So has anyone got good race setups for BF1, on Z patch..
Quote from A_k_o :So has anyone got good race setups for BF1, on Z patch..

for who?
why you ask your a demo'er?
Georgian crackers occupied LFS Forum!

BF1 Race Setup
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG