The online racing simulator
s1 video of bl1
(8 posts, started )
s1 video of bl1
no.
Actually yes there is but no you cant have it. why would you want it anyway the new stuff is so much better.
damn i am surprised too today i 've played the first patch s1a and i lolled it seems to be more realistic than Z .I mean not the textures and the car handling but the pits are more realistic and when your car is idling and you change gear the car is starting to move like in real life why the devs put off this cool thing?
Quote from moskvich3v1 :damn i am surprised too today i 've played the first patch s1a and i lolled it seems to be more realistic than Z .I mean not the textures and the car handling but the pits are more realistic and when your car is idling and you change gear the car is starting to move like in real life why the devs put off this cool thing?

This is just realistic in automatic cars. And in Lfs it just helped Lfs to not stall the car, because it wasnt supported there.
i just liked that theres more objects
#7 - RS1T
It might be possible, but i wouldnt recommend trying it. Find an old copy of S1, (there are some lurking on the net) and try replacing the blackwood.wld file in your wld folder with the one from S1. I dont guarantee anything though

s1 video of bl1
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG