The online racing simulator
sleepy eyes?
(15 posts, started )
sleepy eyes?
hi guys

i was just wondering (and yes i searched the forum haha)

does anyone have a sleepy eye mod i could have ..it would be really help full

thats driftoner
Sleepy eyes...mod...? Are you looking for a .vob file or what.
I think he is refering to the pop up lights to be half opened that looks like 'sleepy eyes'
yea thats the one....watever you want to call them sleepies ,half way's ect..does anyone have a mod for them for an XRT??

also at the risk of sounding like an extreme noob...how do i take a scrren shot
Quote from driftoner :yea thats the one....watever you want to call them sleepies ,half way's ect..does anyone have a mod for them for an XRT??

also at the risk of sounding like an extreme noob
...how do i take a scrren shot

You already sounding like one, because you're modding LFS
Quote from driftoner :yea thats the one....watever you want to call them sleepies ,half way's ect..does anyone have a mod for them for an XRT??

No way on patch X.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3

Since when demoers have XRTs?
Better way to phrase it, they haven't had an XRT since X. Buy S2 already if you want to enjoy the XRT! It's much more fun with Z.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from Cherry :Since when demoers have XRTs?

What if he needs a scene to render it? Since he posted in the Renders section... Don't be so negative towards Demoers...
yes noob yes deomoer...:P:P

all im asking is if there is any posibility that my lfs x10 xrt can have half open front flip lights??
Shoudn't have posted it here.

As for the question, I have no idea.
i know what hes talking about i but it not legal to say it in this forum anyone if you need for XRT go to www.lfs.net first and BUY S2!
#14 - RS1T
There is a mod out there, but even if you found it you couldn't use it
Quote from Ca18Slider :Better way to phrase it, they haven't had an XRT since X. Buy S2 already if you want to enjoy the XRT! It's much more fun with Z.

Oh... I didn't know that in X XRTs were for demoers too. I play LFS since patch Z

sleepy eyes?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG