The online racing simulator

Poll : Best cruise server

Closed since :
[TC] CityDriving
WS.C Cruising
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise
[LTC] Live To Cruise
Someone posted about people driving the wrong way on the CLC server ...

Isn't that the point ? Traffic doesn't just go in one direction !

So yeah, adding my vote for CLC, many regulars, great admin etc !

Oh, and the "ridiculous" fines for timeouts & OOB's is to deter people from using "dirty tactics" to escape from police chases/bank robberies ...
Our new InSim is on progress

Might put the Beta online in a few days for a week or so
Quote from Equinox :Someone posted about people driving the wrong way on the CLC server ...

So yeah, adding my vote for CLC, many regulars, great admin etc !

Oh, and the "ridiculous" fines for timeouts & OOB's is to deter people from using "dirty tactics" to escape from police chases/bank robberies ...

Yeah when I read the post about wrong direction i was thinking "that was ONE DAY where I did 860 Kilometers backwards in a restricted UF1... why does that guy say it like everyone does it all the time!?" but your explanation is more sensible left side + right side =)
CLC ftw... I have tried all and they are nothing compared to CLC..
I'm really ashamed to not found cruise servers using SO anymore.. I think cruise servers have to change track more often.
My favourite, no discution is Live To Cruise.
Many other people love it as well, because of it's simplity and eficacity.
I think everybody should try cruise servers, either racers, as a brake, or bored people as a daily activiy.
Also the LTC community is very friendly and helpful, and u'll sure want to be part of it.
+1 LTC
Quote from Equinox :Someone posted about people driving the wrong way on the CLC server ...

I think he is referring to users driving on the incorrect side of the road rather then simply just driving in the opposite direction.

Like a lot of others have said, I think that all the servers have their ups and their downs, at this time it's more just a question of general preference.
For those trying to piss on the thread ... seems like a popular topic to me.

I'm not sure if the result will have any merit, but it's nice to see everyone talking cruise server because the threads about squeezing another .004 seconds from a lap just put me to sleep.

I think they're all pretty fun and it's great to cruise different servers and layouts. There's some pretty talented individuals writing the code behind them.

LTC is my home. If it wasn't for that arse [LTC] Bob, it would probably be more fun.

"Best Cruise Server"? Don't know how to define best, but my favorite cruise server is LTC because I was treated well there from day 1, so I just stuck around.... alot.... maybe too much. LOL

[LTC] Bob
www.livetocruise.net
I think that the specific term here shouldnt be 'best', it should be 'less lame'.
Quote from anarchypredator :I'm really ashamed to not found cruise servers using SO anymore.. I think cruise servers have to change track more often.

TC has a SO Server, just no one goes on it.
Quote from bob34 :I'm not sure if the result will have any merit, but it's nice to see everyone talking cruise server because the threads about squeezing another .004 seconds from a lap just put me to sleep.

Wrong game for you?
Quote from zeugnimod :Wrong game for you?

No. It's the perfect game for me. It's the best online cruising software I've seen.

The race part is boring. They should probably drop the race stuff and just concentrate on the cruise.
Quote from bob34 :

The race part is boring.

You've obviously never raced then

Not meaning to start a flame war, but why would the Devs ever 'drop' the racing part from one of the best racing sims around . Oh, and LFS is far from being 'cruise software'
Wow, most obvious trolling evar.
Quote from bob34 :No. It's the perfect game for me. It's the best online cruising software I've seen.

The race part is boring. They should probably drop the race stuff and just concentrate on the cruise.

Post of the year, and funny guy of the year all at once! Grats!
Race vs cruise again huh?

Thing is by the end of the day every lfs player will choose a server of his likings to play on. And if a lot of people like to cruise so be it, there is nothing you can change about that.
#142 - CSF
Quote from JO53PHS :You've obviously never raced then

Not meaning to start a flame war, but why would the Devs ever 'drop' the racing part from one of the best racing sims around . Oh, and LFS is far from being 'cruise software'

Oh dear, you didn't take him seriously did you?
Chummed the water a bit much eh?

LOL

I'm losing my touch in my old age.

I have nothing.....

Honestly, I enjoy both racing and cruising.
LTC happens to keep lap records and rankings - so there's a bit of a challenge picking your way through slow cars, bad drivers, barriers, wrong way drivers, and idiots stopping on the road.

Very much like driving in Memphis ...
Well I mostly play on TC Monatana, since I've driven there from the begining and haven't really tested the others. And the reason is that I don't want to drive another 100000kms to get a nice car(s). And montana because it's easy to drive at the limit speed almost everywhere (even in most of the corners), so you just make more money there than in other TC servers.
:hide:
I don't know 'bob34' personally, but he could have been a genuinely saying that, because there are some people who would do so :-P.

Ima GTFO now before I FAIL even more...

*No cruisers were harmed in the making of my previous post.
TC is where I cruise friendly and communicative people, lots of admins - that means less noobs doing stupid things.
Quote from wikis :TC is where I cruise friendly and communicative people, lots of admins - that means less noobs doing stupid things.

Thats a question up for definition
Quote from JO53PHS ::hide:
I don't know 'bob34' personally, but he could have been a genuinely saying that, because there are some people who would do so :-P.
[snip].

Wow no offense, I could not understand that gramma at all, but I would like to understand it. Can you put that through a translator, write it again or something?

The fun part is that I have no problem pointing at myself and shout "ha-ha, what a silly n00b you are" and I am not talking about team tag, just my driving skills generally

But it's fun that the people at my level, or even below (wuwt lyl) still claims themself gods of racing and behaves like that too.
Wish people just could, lose up and take it easy
And, I think there is no need to hide, that I think the least tallented LFS'ers are the ones cruising all day.

But again, I am a n00b, so what what do I know ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG