The online racing simulator
Dates Announced for 2009 Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500
Dear Racers, and LFS Community:

The New Dimension Racing Team is Pleased to announce the dates for the 2009 runnings of the Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500.

The 2nd Annual Kyoto 250 will take place on 7 March 2009, with the Green Flag to fly at 16:10 GMT. Qualifying Day will be on March 1, 2009, starting at 14:00 UTC, and will have a hotlap session, followed by Twin 115-Mile Races to finish setting the grid (full procedure to be announced later.) Signups will open on 5 January 2009.

The 2nd Annual Kyoto 500 will take place on 27 June 2009, with the green flag to fall at 16:45 GMT. Qualifying weekend will be 20-21 June 2009. Signups will open in Early May 2009. Date will be announced as it nears.

EOM
Quote from dekojester :Signups will open on 5 January 2009.

yupee my birthday

Quote from dekojester :
The 2nd Annual Kyoto 500 will take place on 27 June 2009, with the green flag to fall at 16:45 GMT. Qualifying weekend will be 20-21 June 2009. Signups will open in Early May 2009. Date will be announced as it nears.
EOM

sry but sometimes I have to be childish
By the way, I edited Qual date to be on Sunday, 1 March, so it does not conflict with MoE.

d
What are the cars?
XRT for the Kyoto 250 and FO8 for the Kyoto 500.
The rulebook for the 2009 250 will be published around Chirstmastime or so, maybe earlier if I haul ass on typing. :-D

d
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
O Hai !

Kyoto 250 Logo

Btw, If you save it and open it in some half decent photo software, you'll see that the grey bit at the bottom of the logo is actually a semitransparent shadow
Attached images
Kyoto250_09.png
How is the race gr8 and Japanese?
Because it is.
Quote from JO53PHS :Because it is.

+1 to Timo.

I suggest changing it to "The Great LFS Race" or summin like that.

d
Mk.. Will do

... Done
o Hai !

Kyoto 500 logo
Attached images
Kyoto500_09.png
Quote from JO53PHS :o Hai !

Kyoto 500 logo

Yah, it's good, well, except we're just over 99 years away from the Centennial Anniversary of the Kyoto 500.

I'd say replace it with "Second Annual" or something Similar

d
Mk

Will do.. tommorrow
1 2 skip a few 99 Centennial??? Or something like the JO53PHS?
Read the post above yours and also the one above the said post, but change 'tommorrow' to Friday

EDIT: Change 'Will do' to 'haz done', and 'Friday' to 'Now', and You haz KY500 logo

See my original post
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
KY500 use F1 or V8?
Deko, do you know approximatively how long will be the 250, based on last year's race+this year's test sessions? Thanks in avance.
Last year's race took about 2.5 hours.

This years is a bit different: Qualifying is the weekend before, and people seem to be able to hold there car in a straight line.

So overall I think we'll see less cautions, more racing, and less time in total.

The thing that will take the longest is Qualifying/Heat races this weekend.
as i've checked it... the 500 for lfscart and here, i won't be able to make as i am on a festival so... damn
for me to be able to race the 500, do I have to participate in the 250?
or anyone can sign to the great 500 race?

i sux in XRT, but i can do good things in a FO8 car! ^_^'
Quote from buck77 :for me to be able to race the 500, do I have to participate in the 250?

No

Quote from buck77 :
anyone can sign to the great 500 race?

Yes, as long as they meet (or intend to meet) the entry requirements for the Kyoto 500.
Quote from JO53PHS :No

Yes, as long as they meet (or intend to meet) the entry requirements for the Kyoto 500.

SWEET!

Gonna do it!

*EDIT*

Yey, post #77!!

[pfff...]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG