The online racing simulator
Calibration lock and clutch linearity problem
Hi,

Lately I noticed something weird. The physical/calibrated clutch axis and the ingame clutch axis (blue bar) aren't moving simultaniously. To be more precise: the calibration is all right as it moves from the min to the max values, then I step on the clutch pedal pushing it to max and as I release it slowly the blue bar won't move! Well at least for a certain point (about 80%), when it starts to move. I haven't found any clutch linearity slider and while it might be a shifting aid it really doesn't feel realistic.
My other problem is that LFS keeps forgetting about calibration lock. I calibrate it in unlock state, then click on lock and it's all right till I close the game but on the next run it's unlocked again. Is there any solution for this? (
I use a G25.) Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem about the clutch, but I solved it using DxTweak 2, setting cluctch calibration as:
Min: -80; Center: 90; Max: 255.
I don't know any solutions about the wheel calibration, when I use LFS i set in Logitech Profier 720° of rotation, so there is a 1:1 mapping with the game and I never had problems. Try and tell us..
Quote from gigi91430ita :I have the same problem about the clutch, but I solved it using DxTweak 2, setting cluctch calibration as:
Min: -80; Center: 90; Max: 255.
I don't know any solutions about the wheel calibration, when I use LFS i set in Logitech Profier 720° of rotation, so there is a 1:1 mapping with the game and I never had problems. Try and tell us..

Thanks, I'ill check out the DXTweak utility.
Well it doesn't matter how much rotation I use it keeps unlocking. For some time I used "realistic" (profiler 720°, WTC 1), now I rather play with 900° and WTC 0 for all cars.
A strange addition: today I alt-tabbed from the game then back and the wheel calibration was off again... meaning the slightest move made the ingame wheel turn fully until I steered max left and max right. Strange

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG