The online racing simulator
Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
Me too! Who is it in the GIF? What movie? Details please!
Quote from St4Lk3R :On the other hand, 10/10 to this thread. It's funny on one hand, but on the other, it kinda makes me sad.

+1! Remembering the times when the forum was full of people waiting for a new patch to come out. It felt like being part of something great. Now its kind of sad to see nothing big happening. :-( I miss the atmosphere of departure to...a golden future?! (remembering STCC, 24h Races etc. etc...S2 Final ?)
Quote from Lampost22 :+1! Remembering the times when the forum was full of people waiting for a new patch to come out. It felt like being part of something great. Now its kind of sad to see nothing big happening. :-( I miss the atmosphere of departure to...a golden future?! (remembering STCC, 24h Races etc. etc...S2 Final ?)

Oh yes. 24 hour races especially. I LONG for another one, just one more, but alas, since no one is able or willing to step up to organize another one of these great events... meh. I can understand it because of the manpower needed, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Well, I am sure that 8 months since the release of patch Z weren't all filled with moving houses and br0ken internet connections. What I am not so sure about is that whatever the devs have in store for us will bring back the old enthusiasm. I sincerely hope it will.
I made a little something for specialy for this thread ..
LFS funny short comic

BTW the black arrow show you the way manga is read in.
From right to left
Don't like to moan to the devs usually, but...
Attached images
Argh.jpg
Its not realy moaning its juts having good laugh and al of us hope that the devs se some of those and laugh alot.
#108 - Dmt
Excellent!!!
here come my good gradezzz!!! (^.^)
#113 - Dmt
Anyway Im going to do what Eric said "You have the free will to leave and play something else" ... Im tired of playing the same game, as it was in 2005.. yes in 2005 the game graphics were perfect but now..
If someone have some suggestions about other good sims.. post em
Quote from Dmt : yes in 2005 the game graphics were perfect but now..

IMO the graphics look good. For me, My PC is kinda old, but surely if you have hi-res packs, or even the bloom addon, they could even look this good.

Now as for the other sims, go and play NFS.

What? You have real cars.
Not that I'm moaning or anything (actualy, I hate moaning and I LOVE LFS as it is, I don't think the development is slow or anything else ), but I just can't help but laugh at this one.
I find it so funny lol

(If you don't understand, check this out)
okay, it was funny most times what you all have posted

but the goal was not reached: having fun instead of flaming the devs....
this thread may be closed, thx to all i mentioned in the first post, these pics are great and i laughed a lot
Hi

Very Nicee all ..... but.... when the Scirocco?....

Thx and sorry for my english
#118 - STF

Haha, the ultimate facepalm
most important of face palms
Attached images
FacePalm.jpg
The devs has some self ironic
Is it me or he's bored?
Quote from Ovidiu23 :Is it me or he's bored?

He has nothing to do he's waiting for the VWS to be released just like us!
This thread is closed

Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG