The online racing simulator
Aston Historic Rally Special Stage
Hello,

After seeing Shadowwwwwwww's layout and wanting to try and make one myself, I present to you a Special Stage around Aston Historic.

Originally, the layout had more objects between the start and the first corner, but they disappeared for some reason, and it seems almost impossible to add them back into that area.

The start line is on the run to the penultimate AS4 corner. From there it's down and across the gravel, past the pits and into a chicane section under the bridge. After going round the long right hander, it's up and over the uphill section, onto the long straight, left and then round the banking. A hairpin at the end of that, before a twisty section at the complex, back down the straight and then hill, before another tight chicane, and back around the AS4 Turn 1 - this time in the gravel.

Into the pits - obey the speed limit - and then back across the gravel jumps, go to the left of the starting blocks, stay on the grass until the markers finish and then handbrakes turn to finish at the Aston North hairpin.

Would be interesting to know the distance of the entire stage, if anyone knows a quick way of working it out

Replay (where I failed, and used the default rallycross setup), layout, and screenshots attached

Enjoy!
Attached images
as4-rally-chicane2.jpg
as4-rally-complex.jpg
Attached files
AS4_mb-rally.lyt - 3.7 KB - 282 views
Boothy_AS4-rally_RB4.spr - 153.6 KB - 288 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG