The online racing simulator
TBO at SO5
(13 posts, started )
TBO at SO5
I'm looking for some information about stability and car choice for combination of TBO at South City Town course track. Which TBO car is optimal for long races? I know that FXO just eats tyres even in short races, XRT is slower and much harder to hold it, but sure it is not the main problem. RB4? Don't know.

If anybody had racing experience for big amount of laps on combination of TBO @ SO5, then please post here any information, conclusions about which TBO car is the best at this track in long races, what should be mind and so on.
Also i have no stable endurance setup for this combo, but about set later.

Track: South City Town course 5
Cars: XRT, FXO, RB4 - TBO
Race lenght: 45 laps (1 hour)

I will be very thankful for any information.
I think i raced once with an xrt a bit of a longer race on so5r.
You just have to be a bit careful, but it seems to be the best for the races.
xrt. always.
Most important thing is drive what you enjoy.. for me that's XRT its a less is more car
For short race <15 laps take FXO or RB4. For longer races XRT will be the best choice. Main problem here is tire temperature. XRT can make it very easily, while FXO and RB4 has problems with from tires (mainly).
Go for xrt
(ps: I am very slow on this tri-combo)
#6 - word.
It depends on how good you are with each car. Do some hotlapping in each car and see how fast you can go.

The XRT is much easier on the tyres, but harder to drive and slower than the RB4 and FXO.

Both the RB4 and FXO are hard on the front tyres during a long race
, temps will get very high on a tight twisty track like SO5, without any long straights for them to cool off. so forget RB4 because its slower than FXO and eats tyres anyway.

I would drive the FXO because im naturally faster in front wheel drive cars, my second choice would be XRT.
Thank you all for information. Now i know the right choice, but now the problem is setup. Anyway, thanks.
Quote from word. :The XRT is much easier on the tyres, but harder to drive and slower than the RB4 and FXO.

XRT slower than the RB4?
Quote from word. :

the xrt is much easier on the tyres, but harder to drive and slower than the rb4 and fxo.

roflmao!
Quote from zeugnimod :XRT slower than the RB4?

I hope that's sarcasm. Go to LFS World, look at the world records and see for yourself.

Also I recently drove in an XRT and RB4 League and RB4s dominated easily.
Its really depends about your driving skills with the car. I drived couple of weeks ago 20laps with fxo, with pitstop in lap1, and times were pretty much same all the time (+-1sec). After 10-15laps tyres stucked at 70-80degress and were the same at finish line.. so its possible to drive 30-40laps too i think..If you just manage to keep tyres under 80degrees all the time, everything is possible. Dont know what is the limit with xrt thought

Never just tried South city with so long races.. maybe its totally different then If there is no restriction for fxo, its the fastest no doubt, if you can get the full potential out of it. But something just telling me that take xrt
#12 - Worm
If I had a race on that combo, I will take FXO so far...
Quote from word. :I hope that's sarcasm. Go to LFS World, look at the world records and see for yourself.

Also I recently drove in an XRT and RB4 League and RB4s dominated easily.

Who cares about WRs?

I am actually driving myself on the server and seeing that your statement isn't true at all.

TBO at SO5
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG