The online racing simulator
Worst F1 Drivers?
(80 posts, started )
Quote from TexasLTU :Well Coulthard was active 15 years, and he was allways saying he will win next time

from wikipedia

David Marshall Coulthard, often called DC, (born 27 March 1971 in Twynholm, Kirkcudbrightshire, Scotland) is a British former Formula One racing driver. By virtue of a long career he has amassed a notable points haul, and lies fifth on the all-time scorers list, being the top British scorer. He has won thirteen grands prix, including two at Monaco.

but i do agree with the snot speed bashers. i can only speak from an armchair fans point of view, but he did seem a talentless obnoxious t*t.
Quote from BlueFlame :You mean Spa-Francorchamps.

it should have been as this , his highlights were - ... ... so a typo from me
Quote from EliteAti :it should have been as this , his highlights were - ... ... so a typo from me

Ah, my mistake, sorry. Part where Rosset got overtaken by two cars was at Spa-Francorchamps though, that's my confusion!
Impressive, a thread about the worst F1 drivers and no mention of Al Pease.

Al Pease entered the Canadian GP from in 1967, 68 and 69, driving an Eagle T1G. In 1967, his car's battery went flat on the far side of the circuit. Despite the rain, he ran back to the pits, got a new battery, ran back to his car and fitted it himself, then eventually finished the 90-lap race, 43 laps down.

In 1968 he didn't qualify, his fastest lap being 15.8 seconds off the pole time and 8.4 seconds off the driver in front of him.

In 1969, he was disqualified on lap 22 (some 25 laps down). The Matra team boss had lodged a protest with the organisers because Pease was too slow.

I think that's pretty much the worst F1 performance ever.
Wasn't he also the only person to be blacked flagged for being to slow? That's really...amazing, I mean not even Deletraz was that off pace lol

Worst F1 Drivers?
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG