The online racing simulator
Orbiter space flight simulator
(30 posts, started )
I dont like flight simulator very much, but still its a very good game
after ive undocked what do i press to start rockets and what do i do to control it
press +- or ctrl + (+-) ... but use mfds like orbit and aligment i mean. The hardest thing here is to deorbit ... and 2nd one is to catch iss To catch iss u must launch few minutes before its trajectory will cross florida then just control your aligment and orbit with mfd ... there are some launching mfds but u can do it visual (watch my movie) at 120 km high (less than 100km will deorbit u by atmosphere) u have to align to iss +- 0.1 degrees is allowed i mean. Than if u are in front of iss u have to make your orbit longer so u will have to burn prograde ... u will make a new apogee. After few hours u will have to do burn in the same point what will be perigee but this time it will be retrograde to make the orbit more similiar with ISS. the best situation is if u are like 5 km of it and have little different apogee and perigee. when u get like one kilometer from it u have to use docking mfd and linear + rotacion RCS. Its simple i hope u will understand ... ofcorse apogee is the most distance point between orbit and earth. Perige is oposite ... Its that what u need to dock iss
Have it...it's very interesting and thought me a lot about physics and orbital mechanics. Also lots of addons available.
yea its great ... just im sad there had to be a new version but where is it ? it would be really cool

Orbiter space flight simulator
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG