The online racing simulator
SS are gone?
(21 posts, started )
SS are gone?
Since you whined about there are no tbo racing servers there are no SS servers left? I'm not sure about fox and other formulas but I can't see any populated FBM server.. only demo server and im not stepping into them.
Come on ppl balance your interests
Put your own server up
I actually tried to get the NDR server on FOX, but after about a quarter of a day with relatively low attendance (Joe and J@tko preferred a full server for some reason) set it back to TBOs.

But yeah, sometime soon I hope to take the NDR server to SS for a bit.

FOX pwns !

d
As far as I know some of the SS escaped to South America after the end of the second world war
Quote from mythdat :As far as I know some of the SS escaped to South America after the end of the second world war

That is just stupid trolling.

We need FBM! it's beautiful and good to drive<3
quote todd: "Put your own server up"

he doesn't need to put his own servers up.
he, unlike "Mr Voluntarily Banned", can join any redline servers that are usually well populated by admins in S2 and Demo.
if there is a problem and there is no admin, there will be one on another server that will only be too happy to come and help out.
we are currently running at least 3 SS servers atm.
if its empty just join and ppl will come.
Quote from patrese :quote todd: "Put your own server up"

he doesn't need to put his own servers up.
he, unlike "Mr Voluntarily Banned", can join any redline servers that are usually well populated by admins in S2 and Demo.
if there is a problem and there is no admin, there will be one on another server that will only be too happy to come and help out.
we are currently running at least 3 SS servers atm.
if its empty just join and ppl will come.

True! He could join the RedLine servers. But he might be scared Just Kidding !!
a bit of fear is not a bad thing. hehe
FBM rulez ... It needs some server
Quote from John5200 :atm i´m really frustrated to... i look to lfsw and it tells me fox is the most driven car... look into lfs: there are none (ok maybe some with 1-2 players!)
fbm: i love that car! but the only filled ones are the demo servers

atm i really don´t know why i´ve a s2 licence

bit silly to quote mysefl but its still true
Edit: there are more and more topics about no servers... so why is nobodey opening one?!
FBM sucks, where's all the MRT servers no MRT servers and I'm resigning my S2 license and getting a demo account.

And yes this is trolling. Tomba get a sense of humor
Quote from AlienT. :FBM sucks, where's all the MRT servers no MRT servers and I'm resigning my S2 license and getting a demo account.

yesterday i was on a mrt server... with like 10 ppls
#13 - Myw
MRT servers are really fun

Anyways, I join the Redline servers; the racing there's alright.
Quote from dekojester :But yeah, sometime soon I hope to take the NDR server to SS for a bit.

I hope that will be in 2 or 3 years.

Quote from AlienT. :FBM sucks, where's all the MRT servers no MRT servers and I'm resigning my S2 license and getting a demo account.

Now if you would change it to MRT, you can do it next week.

Psst Alien. We have a server and we can put it to whatever we want
If you treat me nice I might actually let you change to the MRT
Quote from Toddshooter :Psst Alien. We have a server and we can put it to whatever we want
If you treat me nice I might actually let you change to the MRT

I'm not fussed for the MRT's Todd, I was just being an **** as usual

I like to drive any of the cars in LFS at any given time they all make me glad to be alive :bowdown:
Make it to MRT Fe i will be spectating. Its something like suiciding on those kerbs
Quote from John5200 :there are more and more topics about no servers... so why is nobodey opening one?!

there are hundreds of empty servers running all kinds of combos, just join one with a good ping and wait a bit, normally more people will follow. At least that always worked with the good ol' Bump&Jump server
I really dont remember to see even one people online on the server with only got MRT on it Would be nice to see some auction in this classes too.. just have to start practise in some server, even if there are nobody at playing.. and hope for the best that someone actually gonna join there
Quote from dekojester :I actually tried to get the NDR server on FOX, but after about a quarter of a day with relatively low attendance (Joe and J@tko preferred a full server for some reason) set it back to TBOs.

But yeah, sometime soon I hope to take the NDR server to SS for a bit.

FOX pwns !

d

Yea, Go for it, deko!
There have been a few great FOX servers with decent populations around in the past couple days.

SS are gone?
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG