The online racing simulator
HDRi Images ?
(8 posts, started )
HDRi Images & Brazil R/s V1 ?
Hello fellow render-ers !

I've recently got back into rendering (well, when I re-install 3DsMax anyway ) and have been on the lookout for some nice HDRi images to use !

I was pointed to this website from another forum, but unfortunately they want 120 Euros (!) for each set ! (admittedly, there are a lot of images per set + they're all of good quality, and the photographer has had to put effort into finding these shots !) But I just haven't got the funds (plus I wouldn't really be willing to fork out £120 for some images ! :eek

So I ask you, my fellow render-ers, if you could point me in the direction of some of your favourite HDRi websites that offer free images ?

Also, would someone point me in the direction of Brazil R/s V1.xx ? V2 isn't exactly cheap at 900 dollars ! Preferable full version for free

Many thanks,
Equinox
if you know some russian i could pm you a link
Unfortunately I don't know any Russian, but would you mind PM'ing me the link anyway ? I'd like to take a look
Quote from SRR Marty :if you know some russian i could pm you a link

Could you post that link? I found that Russian HDR site about a year ago, but lost the bookmark. They were some really nice, really high-res ones.
Here you go, some 300+ free HDRI images available..no backplates

Good Luck

http://sw-in.narod.ru/
That's the one, thanks. There's some quite nice models on there too.

HDRi Images ?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG