The online racing simulator
[4SR] 4Sight Racing Team - Back From the Dead!
(11 posts, started )
Hi guys,

I just wanted to announce the following:

4Sight Racing Team is back and determined to be bigger and better than before!

After four months of inactivity, due to website technichalities and inactivity, We have finally decided to get the team back on the rails.

With many of our drivers going off in different directions after the split, it will be hard for us to regain these drivers that made up our very strong and competitive team but we are up for the challenge.

A new website has been built and we will be working on obtaining new drivers for the team over the following weeks as well as working on the new skin pack that was started just before the split.

All I can say now is Long Live 4Sight

Our new website address is:

See you on the track guys and be sure to comment on the new website as well
#2 - tinyk
Pssst... a lil CPR still needed... your site is still a ghost. I only get a page saying:

This page is a temporary holding page, you should replace this by uploading your own.

To remove this page connect to your ftp and open the public_html folder
delete the file named "index.htm" and replace this with your own index.html or index.htm file

Thank you for choosing us

Medic!

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
ooh shit lol, I forgot the index.html frame lmao

gimme 5 mins
ok try now
#5 - tinyk
Yay it's alive! good work doc.

Looks good and welcome back!!!

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Good Luck guys....
thanks guys
#8 - Scoop
welcome back guys when u get some drivers maybe we can hold a small team chalange with 1ST
yep I'm definetely up for that matey. Give us about a month to get on our feet then I'll contact you
WB the site looks fresh and good

but why did you "steal bandwith" for your news from http://www.lfsnews.net/uploads/lfsbf1.jpg
instead of copying the car picture and upload them to your own webspace.
(Maybe you have a special agreement with LFS-News, then I was wrong but linking pictures directly from another website is usually a no no)
Quote from BBO@BSR :WB the site looks fresh and good

thx mate.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG