The online racing simulator
Team Inferno - Oldschool Server
Hello Guys,

some news from us,
we are now running a TBO Server with the Airio Tracker to allow you guys some fancy public racing.

Since CTRA closed, NDR Public was a pretty good place to stay and have great races. We just want to give you a second chance to have great races.

Give it a try!

Inferno Oldschool TBO

If you have any ideas, suggestions or criticism, your help is much appreciated

The server is powered by 500Servers
Haha nice, now I will dump CTRA and spend my racing time @ Team Inferno Oldschool.
What he said
Wouldn't it be better to set TBO's, since STD's are very popular on CTRA...
#5 - Jakg
yeah TBO's would be better
#7 - J@tko
-
(Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
Quote from DevilDare :yeah TBO's would be better

Maybe a roll between xrg/xfg & tbo's will be fine?
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by baSh0r
Heya Chaps
Quote :Hello Guys,

some news from us,
we are now running a TBO Server with the Airio Tracker to allow you guys some fancy public racing.

Since CTRA closed, NDR Public was a pretty good place to stay and have great races. We just want to give you a second chance to have great races.

Give it a try!

Inferno Oldschool TBO

If you have any ideas, suggestions or criticism, your help is much appreciated

The server is powered by 500Servers

Great
Will try it when I got time. Oldchool ftw.
So now maybe every team in LFS will make their own server, and make separate threads about each and everyone of them, how its great, how its allways TBO, clean racing and free cookies.
Quote from Danas :So now maybe every team in LFS will make their own server, and make separate threads about each and everyone of them, how its great, how its allways TBO, clean racing and free cookies.

Dunno. We haven't run out of racers yet. Maybe there's a wormhole somewhere in lfs that re-generates new players for TBO servers.

God I miss lerts
Quote from N I K I :....... since STD's are very popular on CTRA...

ROFLMAO..... ahahhahahahahahha ... from now on i am not goin in CTRA if they come back.... i am too young to die
any thought about maybe looking on the date what this thread has been posted or that reply by niki?
#15 - VoiD
Take a closer look @ the last edit...
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG