The online racing simulator
What's the most nice thing is that Scawen is already working on new test patch . We've survived 2 months, we can survive half of it .
lol, i just join The destruction server, fun fun..
VWS is closer and closer!

Expect new patch!

0.6A???
Quote from Mrwei :VWS is closer and closer!

Expect new patch!

0.6A???

Yes, it should probably be 0.6A but we never know
press "1" to close(and delete) this thread, because we don't need to waste cyberspace for posts "i want scirocco now!" (vote 1/10)
Better that people post in this thread than make another one .
Quote from Cherry :press "1" to close(and delete) this thread, because we don't need to waste cyberspace for posts "i want scirocco now!" (vote 1/10)

I see you didn't read the thread, it's become a "catch all" for those of us who are disappointed with the progress, not just the VWS.
Quote from Simpson :Patience is like virginity, sooner or later everyone lost it.

That's right. Nobody dies a virgin. Because in the end life f@*s us all.
Now I made myself look dumb.
I haven't complained about the scirocco yet so here it goes:

rumors are going around that we shouldn't expect another test patch until June. Now how the hell does one misjudge when they are going to have their project ready by six or so months? I think the devs knew all along that they would have to postpone the release, but still announced it to keep us interested in the game.

This is assuming the rumors are true of course. Lets hope they are not.
Quote from superslider :rumors are going around that we shouldn't expect another test patch until June.

Link?
Guess it's just some random saying from some random people, then it spreads and suddently there are a rumor going on.
NB!New patch with Scirocco is coming in MAY! I am 100% sure. I heard Scawen talking with mobile phone saying so!

Actually I didn't. Just wanna see what happens when I say so
You should first make up a quote, then hyperlink something that goes into a topic you know has been deleted, so new people get this " canot access blbabla" message. Then the speculation really would start before a man with some common sence would understand it was a joke
Quote from The Very End :Guess it's just some random saying from some random people, then it spreads and suddently there are a rumor going on.

Yeah, and it's ridiculous.

And then people wonder why they don't get progress reports.
Oh, has the forum been down or are it going to do so now?

Either way, yeah, people ask for too much. Just be patient, they will anounc (wrong spelled) when things are ready. So til then, chill, grab a beer, have sex and enjoy life generally instead of jumping the forum and using energy on beeing negative.
lol
now if you would all scroll up the page a little bit you will see a post by mr chavm481

here is the link:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1078476#post1078476

maybe he was referring to something else,or was it a joke?, but i remember reading elsewhere that june-july is when we should expect the patch but whatever.

and i am sorry if i seem negative but this is a discussion forum and i thought discussing rumors among other things is precisely what forums are for.

zeugnimod:

what would better help to clear up rumors than an official progress report?

you are all a bunch of flamers anyway, lfs has one of the worst communities. everyone jumps at chances to ridicule people they don't know, everyone has to have the same opinions as the mainstream, and having an s2 license somehow makes people think they are better than others.
fortunately this doesnt take much away from the experience of driving in the game.
you just have to stay away from the forums and not talk to anybody online.
Now I don't want to offend anyone really, but I do think that if anyone has inside info, chavm is one of the least likely candidates...
lol i agree!!! im burning my time on the other servers and with the team im part of..
so lfs is still fun.. you need to find the god stuff.
hmm... i want Scirocco with tinted windows, big spoiler, 22" rims, 12 bose speakers, rear wheel drive, rally night lights and 5 cup holders. And i want all this in Friday

hmm... must be friday, should be friday, fridaaaaaaaay
STOP WAITING FOR A FRIDAY.

I hope it's released on a Tuesday so people won't bitch about it not being released early in the week!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :STOP WAITING FOR A FRIDAY.

I hope it's released on a Tuesday so people won't bitch about it not being released early in the week!

lol pls dont get me serious when i post in this thread
Quote from Alles :hmm... i want Scirocco with tinted windows, big spoiler, 22" rims, 12 bose speakers, rear wheel drive, rally night lights and 5 cup holders. And i want all this in Friday

hmm... must be friday, should be friday, fridaaaaaaaay

sheeet dawg... bose ain't near urban enough to make dis whip ready fo da street..... best be takin' yo ass to da eclipse websites oh somin' like dat!! Ya feel me yo'??

j/k

Friday would a nice surprise though. I preffer to watch the threads and the LFS websites... FYI - My three year old just is asking over and over and over for some chocolate milk........

Holy crap!! I just ordered CST pedals I had to tell somebody!!!

-Jay
Well.. I'm in a rush to get some NAWZ and RIMZZ
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG