The online racing simulator
hunting games
(15 posts, started )
hunting games
i like hunting a lot, but the season is pretty much over. i tough i could get a proper hunting game so i could be doing it on comp too, but i dont like this kind of very unreal games. u go 10 feet from the cottage and boom you shoot a moose that mysterioysly jumped in front of u. i owned one game couple years ago, i think it was cabelas big game hunter 2006 but that was a perferct example of what i dont want. so do you know any good games to try? the animals you need to hunt dont really matter, but i do prefer small animals like birds,rabbits n'stuff.
thanks
Deer Hunter 2004 is quite fun.

You can wander for half an hour only glimpsing a deer before it buggers off.

It makes every hit feel really accomplished.
SCS Software have a couple of hunting games, though I have no idea if they're any good as I'm not a fan of them. They've also made the 18 Wheels of Steel series, so if those are anything to go by I doubt that their hunting games are really very good, but who knows...

They've got demos of all their games available on the site, and the games are buyable through the internet.

Hunting Unlimited

Deer Drive
damn...one hour demos again. but ill give a try at deer drive, only 20 mb demo :O
A +1 for Deer Hunter 04 !

Especially on the harder difficulties, a glimpse is as much as you get !

You can get it from most online shops, if you catch my drift
so 2005 is worser than 2004? 2005 got lots of good comment and i think ill try that too. and thats sold in shops too
Although I`m certainly no fan of killing animals, unless I was actually living somewhere where I had to do it to stay alive, I have got Deer Hunter 2005.

I like my fps/sniping games, and thought it`d be a change to try something different, so I gave it a shot (arf arf).

Very relaxing game, nice and atmospheric. Wander about a bit, taking in the noises of the surroundings, lay down some scent in the area, set up a shelter and chill out a bit.

Decent sightings can be rare, depending on season and region and how you play it, but patience and very careful movement can reap results.

It is only a game I`ll play when I fancy chilling out for a bit, so it may not be what you`re looking for, but I enjoy it.
Quote from unseen :Although I`m certainly no fan of killing animals, unless I was actually living somewhere where I had to do it to stay alive, I have got Deer Hunter 2005.

I like my fps/sniping games, and thought it`d be a change to try something different, so I gave it a shot (arf arf).

Very relaxing game, nice and atmospheric. Wander about a bit, taking in the noises of the surroundings, lay down some scent in the area, set up a shelter and chill out a bit.

Decent sightings can be rare, depending on season and region and how you play it, but patience and very careful movement can reap results.

It is only a game I`ll play when I fancy chilling out for a bit, so it may not be what you`re looking for, but I enjoy it.

exactly thats the point in hunting for me. hunting is kinda relaxing for me, just set up a shelter and go sit in there, sit couple hours and enjoy the nature in its beaty and maybe shoot an animal you can eat. btw:everyone should try game, its alot better than other meats
I used to play Deer Hunter 2005 LOTS - there are still a lot of online servers around and its really a brilliant game. I got it for a fiver from ebay too - one of the best games I've ever bought considering the money.
I also recommend Deer Hunter 2005. For a very boring game it can also be surprisingly fun over LAN.
There was one I saw on PS2 ages ago, but I can't remember what it was called. You had a jeep to drive about in and stuff.. :o
i downloaded deer hunter 2005 demo and gotta say i love it, great game, i might be buying it
I played DH2004, DH2005 and recently DH Tournament

DH Tournament has by far the nicest looking scenery, more locations, and a wider variety of quarry. A few types of deer, moose, elk, bears, mountain goats & lions and more.

It seems more difficult to sneak up on the quarry as well compared to the earlier ones.

One of my Record Book Moose...
Attached images
9787jo.jpg
i have a problem with dh2005, the fact is i dont know a shit about hunting them. in rl i hunt small animals like foxes,rabbits,ducks n'stuff. i dont have a clue where they usually move around, when do they eat etc. so i dont know where i should go. ive shot some by just walking around and shooting em when i find one but i dont know a good way to hunt them
Had to do this....

hunting games
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG